Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 5:44:42 PM EDT
I purchased 4 butler creek hotlips 25 round 10/22 mags for $35 each and a box of 7 unused adventure line 20 round ar15 mags for $20 each.
The guys with all the Delta force catalogs said that that was the last Mesquite show that they were attending. Looked for some of y'all at the show but I guess I got there and left too early.

WMA
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:22:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Wee_Mad_Arthur:
I purchased 4 butler creek hotlips 25 round 10/22 mags for $35 each and a box of 7 unused adventure line 20 round ar15 mags for $20 each.
The guys with all the Delta force catalogs said that that was the last Mesquite show that they were attending. Looked for some of y'all at the show but I guess I got there and left too early.

WMA

I do not go to Big Town anymore. They have chased away too many vendors I want to buy from (above is another). Market Hall meets my needs.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:39:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RenegadeX:

Originally Posted By Wee_Mad_Arthur:

WMA

I do not go to Big Town anymore. They have chased away too many vendors I want to buy from (above is another). Market Hall meets my needs.

Yeah, Market Hall is smokin Mesquite these days. Totally agree, I will not be returning there!

c
Top Top