Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2003 8:47:23 AM EDT
hey man,
april told me you tried to call me earlier in the weekend.
sorry, i just men hanging with family. i'm gettin my stuff together today, and i'm leaving tomarrow sometime.
gotta be at fort sill on the 18th at 4 am.
call my mom or april or my bro with your mailing address so we can send you a weddin invitation. i'll be home for the x-mas, and the weddings on the 27th.
after that, btwn my fire control, spotter, and jump schools, it might be a while.
take care, and check on my folks every once in a while. catch ya tha flip side.
BWH
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
ya, rode around your apartment complex but didnt see the fordmobile and nobody knew your apt. # ............

good luck at boot you big bitch

i'll IM you my mailing address

27th of Dec.?

and jump schools

they make parachutes that big?

for anybody that attended gunstock, brian was AKA "big hat" or "deer in the headlights"
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ya, rode around your apartment complex but didnt see the fordmobile and nobody knew your apt. # ............

good luck at boot you big bitch

i'll IM you my mailing address

27th of Dec.?

and jump schools

they make parachutes that big?

for anybody that attended gunstock, brian was AKA "big hat" or "deer in the headlights"

Oh yeah, I remember him.  He is one tough looking guy.  Can't imagine him jumping out of planes.  No kidding about the parachute sizes.  Not to mention his needs for 'special colors'

TRG
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]
here, i'll point him out........

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
here, i'll point him out........

000buck.d2g.com/gunstock/texrdnec.jpg

Is that the State of Hawaii on his chest?

TRG
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]

beer that missed his mouth more than likely, wasn't long after that pic was taken that he got into the whiskey on the hay ride and disappeared for a few hours...........

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

beer that missed his mouth more than likely, wasn't long after that pic was taken that he got into the whiskey on the hay ride and disappeared for a few hours...........

Hay ride?  What hay ride?  

"We don't talk about Fight Club"

BTW,  I was thumbing through some Gunstock Photos and found this.  Who is the girl on the right?

TRG
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#8]
hmmmm, curious.............i really don't know, i'll have to ask Barrett about her.............
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#9]
that pic is so obviously photoshopped

styk wont touch anyone over 18
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#10]
maybe heshe looks old for her age?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
that pic is so obviously photoshopped

styk wont touch anyone over 18

Anyone?  Odd that you did not say 'any girl'..'any woman'..gender nuetral term.  Interesting.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Gunstock pics...i wasnt AT Gunstock... MDC...dont be jealous...i know how you squids can be the jealous type..i already told you though..youre not my type.

P.S. good luck brian!!  i did basic at Sill as well....i was in 3/321st, Bravo Batt.  but i think 3/321st has since moved to ft. bragg and become a non-tradoc unit. [shrug]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top