Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2003 6:22:43 AM EDT
I need this--About 6000 pcs once fired brass ( 223)
same amount primers and 55 gr bullets.
and 4000 pcs Sierra HPBT 69 gr bullets.

any local suppliers?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:36:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Buying locally's gonna cost ya; try here for brass: www.blue-star-inc.com/rbrass.htm, their once fired is all Remington.

For primers I'd get both them and the powder you'll need at the GRB convention center Gun-Show, this weekend, (save the HAZ-MAT shipping charges).

I've got'n to where I buy my bullets from here: www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

Mike
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:39:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Larry's on mainstreet in Lewisville.

Decent stock/prices.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey hound. You might want to look into these guys rvow.com/Cases.htm unless you get 1k brass for under 55 bucks delivered. 1k primers for less than a 20dollar bill and you don't value your time, I'd go with them. I haven't tried them out yet, but one of the competition shooters on the board goes through them for 5.56 brass and never had a problem.

As for bullets go. I'm not sure if your looking for something in particular for the 55grn. but if you want Mil-surplus this place has pretty good prices. www.ammunitionstore.com just click on the "reloading stuff" tab. Hope that helps ya out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top