Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/26/2003 8:13:12 PM EDT
I'm in Alaska, member of the big state club. Please send us some of your women, I know you can spare it, and we really, really need some decent stock. We'll trade you on a 20:1 basis. We'll kick in some King Salmon and King Crab. How about it? We be desperate...
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:24:56 PM EDT
Well talk to some people in TX like Lordtrader and he's desperate too. I'm not sure we wanna spare our womenz anyways!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:39:08 AM EDT
Hmmmm. Salmon.....

Hang on. I'll be right back. How many did you need ?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:31:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AK_Mike:
I'm in Alaska, member of the big state club. Please send us some of your women, I know you can spare it, and we really, really need some decent stock. We'll trade you on a 20:1 basis. We'll kick in some King Salmon and King Crab. How about it? We be desperate...

You've opened yourself up to us sending you all the left wing, hairy-armpitted, democrats from Austin! So, we'll work on it!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:28:08 AM EDT
You can have some of ours! Hell, were alot closer so it would be cheaper to send them to ya. Only problem is, half of them only like other womenz!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:20:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:17:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lordtrader:
You can have ALL the Texas Women you want. They won't even piss on me if I were on fire.

I'm not gay by any means but if it makes you feel more loved I would piss on you if you were on fire.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:25:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lordtrader:
You can have ALL the Texas Women you want. They won't even piss on me if I were on fire.

Well the Alaskan women we are willing to trade would be happy to piss on you, in fact, they are happy to piss most anywhere (there is a toilet behind every tree up here).
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:30:40 AM EDT

Let me get this straight.

20:1, with King Crab and Salmon?

You are proposing to ship us 20 ugly women, with crabs, and the smell of salmon for 1 pretty Texas Coeds?

ROFLMAO

Well, hell!

TRG
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:46:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

You are proposing to ship us 20 ugly women, with crabs, and the smell of salmon for 1 pretty Texas Coeds?

ROFLMAO

Well, hell!

TRG

I'm surprised LT isn't stepping up!
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:16:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By COZ_45:

ROFLMAO

Well, hell!

TRG

As the coed? Is he in college?

TRG
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:25:19 AM EDT

ROFLMAO

Well, hell!

TRG

As the coed? Is he in college?

TRG

LOL, no I meant that he'd love to have even ugly women after (how long is it now?) such a long dry spell!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:10:42 AM EDT
I think LT is hiding his sexual exploits from us all. I have been by his place a couple of times. Not too many singles guys have a turnstile to enter the bedroom, and a "Now Serving" ticket dispenser on the front door.

Call it a hunch.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:19:41 AM EDT
TX women vs. AK women??? I'll trade 100:1.

Link Posted: 10/30/2003 9:40:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/30/2003 9:43:58 AM EDT by AK_Mike]
Shadowblade, I was trying not to spook them. One Texas Belle is worth at least 200. If she came up here to Barrow, she would be a queen and she would RULE. Hell, we advertise nationally thus there is a magazine all about Alaska Men. The selection is so poor up here even though the female to male ratio is very high. Our Universities rate #1 for ugliest women, and Texas U's rate #1 for party institutions. We import strippers, then we indenture them so they can't leave. We are not ashamed to use tricks and guile. At least I am not. I am so desperate, I'll even give up an AR-15, and paint it pink as incentive to lure, I mean attract, a personal arrangement. How's that for putting it on the line? How could she pass that generous offer up? My standards are low, if she has all her teeth that puts in in the front running past most local women around were I am, and if she like's the AR-15, she can't be all that bad.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 1:08:07 PM EDT
Damn, I have been followin Ak Mikes sob story and I have to say, being initially from the North East/New England area, I totally understand his low standard and how "he be desperate". Women in the north tend to be rather hairy and well, they are wearing long sleeve stuff all year round. Also they tend to be bleeding hearted liberals as well. However down here in Texas, these woman make everything better, my suggestion to Ak Mike is this, "Get down here my friend, you are missing out, and if you cant live here, AT LEAST VISIT ONE A YEAR !" Mike, have you ever noticed how ugly women also tend to be much meaner to nice guys for no aparent reason, I bet up there you have quite a few Ice Queens !
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 2:25:32 PM EDT

The only problem with this is that if we send them any of our hot blooded Texas women, they might melt all the ice up there. Shame to have Alaska float off.... .. fullclip

Link Posted: 10/30/2003 2:43:06 PM EDT
Alaskan women have a saying," The odds are good, but the goods are odd"
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:44:54 PM EDT
Well,.....if the price is right, I have this here younger sister what lives in a trailer park. Shes blonde about 5'3", 36ish,pretty, has 3 kids 2 are nightmares, & ones ok. If'n I could gets a few full auto thinges, & a beer or 2 I would see if'n she was willing to move up to Alaska.
Plan "B" I bond out outrageously Gorgeous A&M coeds from jail all the time. Your head would explode if you saw the quantity, & quality of some of the product that cross's my desk on a regular basis,& to make matters worse the men who come to bound some of them out or visa versa make Cletus the slack jawed yokel look like a millionaire Adonis. If the pay was good enough, we could start some type of Shanghai coed project up. Hey wait a minute That would make me some kind of pimp or something. My wife wouldn't like that!
I don't think Lt no's any women to send up there for a trade, or he wouldn't be hurting so bad.
I've been married for 13 years, & just moved to this central Texas college town about a year, & 1/2 ago. All these women just make me angry because they are so stupid, & get in my way on the road, & everywhere I go is plagued with them like rabbits on Australia! To me their just an inconvenience. C.S. is brimming over with good looking girls to the point were a +10 from up yer way wouldn't rate on our scale. & if she was a +20 from here going up thar we wouldn't miss her for a second.
Well I hope this info helps, with your hard situation.
You could always come down here, & spend a week shopping in College Station for some, women's. Act like Joe millionaire, & jet set about 20 beauties like you was taking them to the Caribbean, & drug the champagne, till you get's em all to Fairbanks.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:59:19 AM EDT
I go away for awhile, and when i come back, you guys are talkin about tradin OUR womenz with Alaskan womenz!!!!

ROFLMAO!!

Seriously, AK_Mike, why don't ya move down here?
It only gets up to 120 in the summer, its not too bad really.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:24:39 AM EDT

You've opened yourself up to us sending you all the left wing, hairy-armpitted, democrats from Austin! So, we'll work on it!

Ha....those women ain't from Texas!!!

They're all from Cali, Oregon and Washington state.

Real Texas women aren't what you described at all............even the one's here in ATX.
Top Top