Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2003 2:06:28 PM EDT
look at all the other hometown posts and see why texas is the place to be. you guys rule. this yank was there for a week in 88. dint wanna leave . i will be back to have fun . dont mess with texas .
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Aw heck, they're all a bunch of wierdos!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Woodbutcher,
Come on down...your always welcome "down here".
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hey, 2WP.  Did you make it to GS1?  Someone from WA bought a ticket to GS1, but didn't know if it was you or someone else.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nothing but steers and queers...  

TRG
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing but steers and queers...  

TRG

Better than Fruits and Nuts....
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hey, 2WP.  Did you make it to GS1?  Someone from WA bought a ticket to GS1, but didn't know if it was you or someone else.

Unfortunately, no.  Twas not me.  I think the only soul from WA that made it there was 1GUNRUNNER.  I do plan on being at GS2 or maybe the next Hun farm shoot.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Woodbutcher, you sound like an alright guy!  Come on down!  We welcome our fellow gun enthusiasts with open arms.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top