Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 1:01:14 PM EDT
Darren and his bro are buying it.  According to Darren, deal should be done by the middle of this month.  Name will change to The Armory.

Other changes:

larger inventory of quality pistols
working on becoming a Class 3 dealer
will have tables at local gun shows

The only Ammo Depot will be the one in Caddo Mills.  Mickey and Vickie will retain that one.  The store appears to be a going concern.

Regards,
Mahatma
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Is the lease in jepordy?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't heard anything about the lease.  I am unsure of your question, though.  If you are asking if this sale is being precipitated by lease problems, I haven't heard a peep about that.

The reason I have heard is that the new Caddo Mills store is doing well.  M&V live in CM and just don't want to drive into Mesquite anymore.

The change over appears to be going smoothly.  The Ammo Depot sign has been removed.  The new sign has not arrived yet.

Darren plans on having more AR stuff.  They have always sold a tremendous number of AK types.  Defensive shotguns are also a hot seller.  They plan to keep selling the inexpensive milsurps all the way up to the 1000+ buck ARs  and better name brand pistols.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Rumor has it that Mickey will still manage the lease.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Man I really hope the lease isnt affected..

I love the place.

Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#5]
What's the location? Sounds like a good place to drive up to from Waco & take a look at.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What's the location? Sounds like a good place to drive up to from Waco & take a look at.

AMMO DEPOT
410 Old London Rd
Mesquite, Texas 75149
972 285 1288 Mickey Lowery

bussnies card has an AR-15 in the middle < so how can you go wrong ? >
and your land/shooting  lease ID# number on the back

< every one here does have a place to shoot other then a nazi < cant shoot rapid-fire , steel core.. your dead washing machine, fridge,  propane tank, dics brakes , TV's car and just about anything you can clean up afterwards :) > range .. right? >
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top