Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2003 12:46:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2003 1:53:09 PM EDT by cluster]
been toying with the idea of making my one man ebay "widget/gadget" sales team a CORP..

this is what I came across..

www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/index.shtml = About the Corporations Section

www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/forms/806.doc = Fee Schedule - Listing of all fees for filing documents with the Corporations Section. Rev. 10-01 (# of pages - 3) (Word, Acrobat)

www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/sosda/index.shtml = An Online Business Service from the Office of the Secretary of State

ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/coaStart.html = certificate of good standing

www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/copies.shtml <think this is the one about your corp in good standing> = How can I order a certificate of status?

www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=97860,00.html = Employer ID Numbers (EIN) - How to Apply

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/forms/205.doc
= Articles of Organization for a Limited Liability Company. Form to be used to form a limited liability company. Rev. 06-01 (# of pages - 2 < also gives a number to call for "name aviability" >

anyone wanna add what else I would need?

the Articles of Organazation for a LLC act.... is only two pages.. seems too easy. whats missing?

oh yeah the filing fee is $200 .. oh well.. off to sell widgets I go

www.iaca.org/members.htm = Secretary of State/Corporate Filing Offices in Other Jurisdictions
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:20:28 PM EDT
Yep - just a few pages and $200. Don't forget you will need to file with the IRS to get an EIN (Employer Identification Number). And you will have to file year Franchise Tax Returns. But all in all it is pretty easy. I did the LLC thing last year. Makes it easier to get class III stuff too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:25:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2003 1:26:36 PM EDT by cluster]

Originally Posted By pazzo:
Yep - just a few pages and $200. Don't forget you will need to file with the IRS to get an EIN (Employer Identification Number). And you will have to file year Franchise Tax Returns. But all in all it is pretty easy. I did the LLC thing last year. Makes it easier to get class III stuff too.

Pazzo thats what I wanted to hear!

posted to get other poeple started that wanna "LLC" thier "EBAY" side jobs..

is it really that easy?

im going to go find the IRS link for the EIN thing.

just tring to help out..

p.s. the LLC forn is to be filled out in Duplicate.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:46:45 PM EDT
Top Top