Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2003 7:41:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]

John.  Thanks for providing us, AR15.comers, an excellent free firearm course and free food and drink during your open house day.

I, myself, had a wonderful time, both learning and socializing.  Please don't hesitate to IM or e-mail us if you have any questions.

We are fortunate to have several instructors associated with AR15.com.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I was there, and I was completely impressed!

It was a good chance to meet the instructors, learn about thier backgrounds and see the application of many tactics and skills.

I lost count of the number of new things that I learned.  You can bet that I WILL be back for some more instruction.

I plan to enroll in the Precision Rifle class, asap.

My hands are sore today from banging magazines into mag wells loading rounds, firing guns.  

I was tired when I got home.  The most interesting thing that I learned was shotgun handling.  I found out that I can shoot a shotgun, empty the chamber, reload it, and fire again in 1.172 seconds!

That is what I walked away with.  A ton of new skills and new confidence in my abilities.

TRG

PS.  And for you guys that missed it, what can I say?  I would have walked away grinnning from ear to ear even if I had paid 300.00 for the training.  No kidding.   I learned that much.

And, Yes!, TIGER Valley personell will be at Gunstock to provide training, RSOs and soooo much more.  I heard about some of the things that they have in mind for Gunstock, I wouldn't miss it for the world now!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was there, and I was completely impressed!

It was a good chance to meet the instructors, learn about thier backgrounds and see the application of many tactics and skills.

I lost count of the number of new things that I learned.  You can bet that I WILL be back for some more instruction.

I plan to enroll in the Precision Rifle class, asap.

My hands are sore today from banging magazines into mag wells loading rounds, firing guns.  

I was tired when I got home.  The most interesting thing that I learned was shotgun handling.  I found out that I can shoot a shotgun, empty the chamber, reload it, and fire again in 1.172 seconds!

That is what I walked away with.  A ton of new skills and new confidence in my abilities.

TRG

PS.  And for you guys that missed it, what can I say?  I would have walked away grinnning from ear to ear even if I had paid 300.00 for the training.  No kidding.   I learned that much.

And, Yes!, TIGER Valley personell will be at Gunstock to provide training, RSOs and soooo much more.  I heard about some of the things that they have in mind for Gunstock, I wouldn't miss it for the world now!

Talk about luck.

On the serious note, I'm still sore, especially the shoulder, and got sunburned.
 I'm thinking about Precision Rifle, because I'm sucked beyond 300 or 400 yds.  Might have to talk to MADUCE about this.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Agree with all of the above.

Precision rifle will be the first course I take.  I have very little confidence in my consistency with small targets.  More distance makes me incrementally less confident.

I have nightmares about seeing a 15+ point atypical with dual drop tines at 400 yds in a big open field and there's nothing I feel confident enough to do about it.  A hellish nightmare indeed...  Gonna take care of that lack of skill chop chop.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

On the serious note, I'm still sore, especially the shoulder, and got sunburned.
 I'm thinking about Precision Rifle, because I'm sucked beyond 300 or 400 yds.  Might have to talk to MADUCE about this.

I'm in! When will this be going down ?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm in! When will this be going down ?

I think Tiger Valley has schedule in their website.  We can get together and see what is the best date for this course.  I'm thinking after GunStock.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#7]
are the scores posted for the open house 3gun match?  

thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
are the scores posted for the open house 3gun match?  

thanks

It was a training day, not a scored match.

FWIW, I beat everyone, at everything.  I rock.  

If anyone tells you anything different, they probably are just jealous.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#9]
RIGHT?????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top