Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2003 11:14:54 PM EDT
I know of a couple of guys who are going.
Anybody else??

When is the next George Brown Show ??
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#1]
i am good for my usual Sat 9:30 am.

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]
make that 10:00 sat.
plus Slumlord and SC-Texas
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:52:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#4]
My brother is looking for a Keltec. If he ain't working, maybe he and I will be there early...

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll probably be there Saturday a.m.

I wish someone at that show would have a few more AR parts etc for sale.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
dangerousdan:

What parts ya lokking for?
I have a few depending on what ya want.
I'll have a bunch of M14 parts too.

Hey Mike where ya at?????
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:08:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Been hunting a new Dissipator (sp?) upper for a while now.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Got a nice M-7 bayonet with an M8A1 scabbard in very good condition that has been professionally sharpened for a twenty.

The fellow in the back with the mil-spec gear and all the ammo boxes had recent MREs for fifty a case.

Noticed that the big dude near the back that sells ammo was very busy. No S.A. 223 but he had Wolf for a decent price.

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Got a nice M-7 bayonet with an M8A1 scabbard in very good condition that has been professionally sharpened for a twenty.

The fellow in the back with the mil-spec gear and all the ammo boxes had recent MREs for fifty a case.

Noticed that the big dude near the back that sells ammo was very busy. No S.A. 223 but he had Wolf for a decent price.

Dang, I missed the MREs. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow. Were they the 12 packs? I got some of the South African .308 from the big guy. He was indeed a busy beaver. The ammo was dated 79 but just got it for rapid fire testing.

There was a table with two of the AR-180B rifles. They were asking $699 each.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of you guys missed out on the after show party.  The show itself pretty well sucked for AR parts.  However that big guy in the back with all the ammo is John with Ammo to Go.  Great guy, SC-texas, 308Wood and I have all purchased his Lake City .223 from him.  

After the show Kikomax, SC-texas, 308Wood and I all went to a rather interesting place called the Cowboy somethingorother.  We put our waitress through quite a bit.  For some reason I'm now refered to as "Dad".  Heres the group show with our worn out waitress.

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dang, I missed the MREs. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow. Were they the 12 packs? I got some of the South African .308 from the big guy. He was indeed a busy beaver. The ammo was dated 79 but just got it for rapid fire testing.

There was a table with two of the AR-180B rifles. They were asking $699 each.

The MREs were in sealed cases, with a 2002 date on the top one. That was a pretty good price for recent mfg. If he has them then the surpluse stores probably have them too. They were $45 a case the last time I bought them at Command Post.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#12]
The big guy was john, owner of Ammo-To-GO.

I didn't see the MRE's!  Where is this command post?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:49:44 AM EDT
[#13]
There are three Command Post Stores

Pasadena - toll road feeder just north of the parkway

I-10 East

Longpoint in the Spring Branch area off I-10 West

They are in the yellow pages. Call before you go. Sometimes they have MREs and sometimes they don't.

If you want more than one case the nice lady will give you a two wheel dolly and have you go into the stock room and load them yourself. Check the dates. The first number indicates the year of mfg.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top