Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2003 8:47:29 PM EDT
I am noticing that ever time the rents leave town a 6 pack shows up three or four days in advance.

1st a 6pk of bud weiser on the lawn mower

and now i find a 6pk of fosters in the fridge.

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 7:10:41 AM EDT
Save it and invite a chick over and let her drink it all.

Know what I mean ?

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:02:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2003 8:03:35 AM EDT by lordtrader]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:09:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2003 8:11:28 AM EDT by Max_Power]
What time should we be over?
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:29:55 AM EDT
last weekend, i went to my friends and we made outselves coke&rum, 7&7s, frozen margaritas, and my fav. brandy alexanders. quite good.

i figure i'll invite them and whoever else over for a beer party. whoever comes has to bring some other boose for all to drink!!
well the 6pk can feed everyone.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 9:54:07 AM EDT
just dont let the fuckers drive afterwards cause its your parents that will take the fall if they get in trouble..........
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:32:13 AM EDT
if they drink, they spend the night!

i take all keys and lock them in the safe.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:09:24 PM EDT
Loose lips sink ships.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:44:54 PM EDT
I had two co-workers thrown in jail last night under DUI and a PI (Public Intoxication). I don't know about the DUI but I know just for the PI he had to come up with 600 bucks for bail. Just an FYI not to be doing stupid with alcohol. Especially since Texas has really become a no tolerance state.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 1:11:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2003 1:12:42 PM EDT by Gopher]
Amen to that. New DWI laws go into effect Monday as well. One new one is DWI with anyone under the age of 15 in the vehicle it's automatically a felony. Also some serious fines now for street racing and an increase in severity if DWI while doing so. Texas will now be on a points system on tickets. Six points in a year (speeding is 2 points) and you lose your license for awhile and then must pay a larger fee to have it restored. Also some large fines that must be paid in 30 days ($500 up )on top of whatever the ticket amount is. I think the state just went into the extortion business.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 7:21:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gopher:
Amen to that. New DWI laws go into effect Monday as well. One new one is DWI with anyone under the age of 15 in the vehicle it's automatically a felony. Also some serious fines now for street racing and an increase in severity if DWI while doing so. Texas will now be on a points system on tickets. Six points in a year (speeding is 2 points) and you lose your license for awhile and then must pay a larger fee to have it restored. Also some large fines that must be paid in 30 days ($500 up )on top of whatever the ticket amount is. I think the state just went into the extortion business.

You kidding? Damn I'm a cop and I haven't heard none of this. The points system isn't really a big deal. They've had the habitual violator suspension for a while now.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 9:33:15 PM EDT
Check the papers tomorrow or Monday. They usually post all the new laws. They gave us a heads up on this last week at work. DWI is serious but they are kicking it up a notch now looks like. If I can find a link between now and then I'll post it.
Top Top