Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/26/2003 8:36:27 AM EDT
Hey, after spending just a couple hours at the table on Saturday, how was the next day? Hope all is going well and is there anything else needed?

I know probably hitting some weekend shoots up until the time of kick off might be a good idea too! I will push this weekend at the CCIDPA 3-Gun match!

Comments?
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 9:43:03 AM EDT
Take some fliers with you and pass some out.
When did you go there Saturday ? I left around 3.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 11:19:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
Take some fliers with you and pass some out.
When did you go there Saturday ? I left around 3.

You left 5 minutes before I got there and I stayed at the show through the end and spent an hour or so at the table with ETH, Hound, G/F, Energizer and a couple others in all. Anyway, I will take the fliers. talk soon and I received your deal in the mail, thanks,

c
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:42:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2003 9:44:28 AM EDT by Vorbek]
I have sent several emails trying to get basic info about being a vendor, what is the facility, etc. The only response I got was 1 email a month ago saying-"we have been having trouble with our email. Was you question answered??" Can anyone help me with this?

Eric Robb
Military Antiques
(817) 457-6000
Eric@oldgunsupply.com
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:11:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Vorbek:
I have sent several emails trying to get basic info about being a vendor, what is the facility, etc. The only response I got was 1 email a month ago saying-"we have been having trouble with our email. Was you question answered??" Can anyone help me with this?

Eric Robb
Military Antiques
(817) 457-6000
Eric@oldgunsupply.com

I'll let LT knows, so he can contact you.
Top Top