Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2003 1:02:33 PM EDT
I am looking for some good pistol/rifle training courses in the Houston area preferably.  It seems that the place Gunstock will be held has some good training, but that's a ways to drive from Houston.  If I can't find anything else maybe I'll try that out.  Has anyone been to the training there?

If someone has any recommendations in the Houston area I'd be happy to hear them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent.  Check with 308 Wood and see about him getting a range together, I was planning on traveling down that way to give a course next month...

c
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out Tactical Trainers www.tacticaltrainers.com/

They are tops with the IDPA pistol guys
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
did i forget something?  

i will get on it Monday.

sorry for dropping the ball.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
did i forget something?  

i will get on it Monday.

sorry for dropping the ball.

Wood, not at all man,  I was just wishfull thinking about coming down there, also, I was hoping drawmine would come up for the Sept 13th Pistol course and pick up where that left off with Rifles down your way.  The request you made about the paperwork will be IM'd in the a.m.

c sends
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:45:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Recruit_Killer:  Thanks for the info about your course.  It sure does sound tempting to drive up to Dallas.  I don't know how that would work though... it's about a 5-6 hour drive so I would probably have to stay the night Friday night.

That would be great if you make it down around Houston.  I would definitely plan on attending a course then.

Glock9:  Thanks for the link.  I will give them a call.  Seems more "technical", which is probably what I need first right now since I'm a fairly new shooter.  I was hoping for some more "tactical" stuff though... maybe Recruit_Killer will come this way to fullfill that need
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Class in Houston getting closer to fruition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top