Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/6/2003 4:20:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2003 3:36:50 PM EDT by LDB]
As of today I am in sales at Gillman Honda, Beltway 8 at 59. Any forum members that are in the market let me know you're a forum member and I'll make you as good a deal as I can.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:53:37 PM EDT
dang...to bad i just got a new dodge ram.

I always try to give other members my buisness, after all we are a community and we should help eachother out. unfortunatly i was in the market for a dodge. athough IM me sometime and i'll stop in to grab a handful of your buisness cards. i have a few friends who may need a new car. anyway i'll pass those cards to them. i get my haircut over off corporate rd...off of 59 so i am in the area sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:54:53 PM EDT
Thank you for the offer. It will probably be a week or so before I get cards. I'll let you know when I do and look forward to meeting you whenever you can stop by.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:11:53 PM EDT

LDB. No longer work at gunstore?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:09:03 PM EDT
No, I left them to work in the car business. I've always wanted to try it and got an offer I didn't want to pass up.

Originally Posted By mojo:
LDB. No longer work at gunstore?

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:42:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LDB:
Thank you for the offer. It will probably be a week or so before I get cards. I'll let you know when I do and look forward to meeting you whenever you can stop by.

My haircut is tuesday i think. I'll check that tomarrow morning or so and confirm here on the board again. I'll let you know what time I can stop in. If you dont have the cards at that time, I'll stop in to meet you anyhow.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:33:17 AM EDT
How is your used SUV selection ?
What city are you located ?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:06:55 AM EDT
Tuesday at 4:30 is my haircut. If i get out of work in a timely manner, I'll stop in between 3:45pmish - 4:20ish.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:02:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC:
Tuesday at 4:30 is my haircut. If i get out of work in a timely manner, I'll stop in between 3:45pmish - 4:20ish.

I'll be there for sure. The receptionist can page me because I have no idea exactly where I'll be. It's L.D. Bricker. I'll look forward to meeting you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:03:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
How is your used SUV selection ?
What city are you located ?

We have just a few. We are desperately in need of trade-ins right now. We are in southwest Houston on the northeast corner of the intersection of 59 and Beltway 8.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:09:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LDB:

I'll be there for sure. The receptionist can page me because I have no idea exactly where I'll be. It's L.D. Bricker. I'll look forward to meeting you.

c ya tuesday!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:44:29 PM EDT

c ya tuesday!

It was good meeting you today and getting to put a face with one of the members. I still want to make it to a Tuesday dinner sometime. Since this schedule rotates I should eventually get a Tuesday evening off so I can make one of them when I've looked ahead of time and know where to go. Take care.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:02:31 AM EDT
nice meeting you too bud! keep us posted on schedueling, maybe we can go shoot sometime too.
Top Top