Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2003 7:41:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Any more info on this place, location, and other stuff.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I posted this in a thread in the Gunstock forum - I figured the info might be useful here too.

I am very well aquainted with T.J. Pilling - the gentleman who runs the Tiger Valley courses.  I, personally will be very excited to get instruction from T.J.  I worked part time at a gun shop in Plano where he gave the range test portion of the Tx. CHL class and he frequented the shop to have work done on his guns too.  I also took my CHL renewal class from him (he was both the classroom and range instructor).  He is very practical and to the point, but is easygoing and at times humorous.  I like his style.  He's always had time to answer my questions, no matter how simple, in a non-condescending manner.  His resume is extremely impressive (see www.tigervalley.com/resume.html), and he has real world in-your-face gunfight experience - been on both ends of a gun that went "bang" and scored hits in a gunfight.  I'll let T.J. elaborate on this if he so chooses.  He has some good info to pass on.  I'm confident that anyone taking the course will be very pleased with it and will consider it money well spent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top