Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 12:38:42 PM EDT
abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/72103_local_crossdressing.html

Cross-dressing man murdered on Montrose area street
ABC13 Eyewitness News
(7/21/03 - MONTROSE) — Houston police are hoping you can help them solve a murder mystery after a cross-dressing man was murdered in the Montrose area.

The victim has been identified as 33-year-old Kendrick Perry. He was shot and killed around 6:30am Sunday in the 1200 block of Lovett. Houston police say other violent crimes have been reported in that area recently.

"There have been a number of robberies of people walking on the street here," HPD Detective C. Abbey told Eyewitness News. "Some of them have been men dressed as women, and then others have been just men walking down the street."

It is not known if robbery was a motive in Perry's murder -- that's still under investigation. If you have information about any of these cases, call Crimestoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

it's a sad day when a transvestite can't walk down the street without getting capped.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Montrose is one of the areas in Houston you don't want to walk around.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
it's not realy bad,
it's just the clothes those boys wear that make some folks act that way.  well clothes, kissing, hugging etc.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#3]
No sympathy from me, thats one less fag spreading aids.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:37:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, I just moved to Montrose.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 6:13:47 AM EDT
[#5]
You must be right down the street from me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#6]
And what part surprises you?  The part about the murder or the part about the crossdressing?  

CMOS
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I can tell some of you do not know much about these issues.  Before y'all think I have flipped, rest easy.  I'm still hetero with equipment and I haven't thought of doing anything different.

There is was a guy in the office next to me.  A mechanical designer, early 50's with 2 kids and divorced.  In January he approached me with news of his "coming out" and told me he had been in group therapy for this "situation" (IMHO, it is a disease) and would be dressing as a female in a few months.

His "significant other" is a genetic female but is also in the change process in the opposite direction (I believe its called an addadicktome LOL).  Well, its an eye opener but my faith has helped me accept this soul as someone who needed help, not criticisim.  Unfortunately this has made me a bit of an outcast in the office and people joke as to when I will be dressing up.

Now there are medical cases like gonadal feminization and cryptoorchidism but these "choice" changes are pure mental problems.  Treating these with surgical procedures, hormone replacement and counseling is absurd with respect to the Hippocratic oath.

Let it be known, I hate the sin(disease) but not the person.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Montrose is actually a pretty bad area day or night. Go across 59 and it's total ghetto right there. Drug drealers, pimps, hookers, gang bangers, the works. I bet the turds come across 59 at night after they smoke all their crack and rob and kill people on Montrose.  

If I'm over there near fruitloop street I mexican carry my 686 day or night. Just cause everyone that lives there is a fag don't make it safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top