Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2003 9:36:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/6/2003 7:15:08 PM EDT by Slumlord]
Where to this week? Unless anyone comes up with a better idea, I say Front Porch for and steaks.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 6:58:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Slumlord:
Where to this week? Unless anyone comes up with a better idea, I say Front Porch for and steaks.

You guys are stuck in a rut.

[bitching unemployed fat guy mode ON]Why don't y'all wanna go "outside the loop"?, I mean, come on, there is food, girls, sports, and cigar smoking at Wolfies! [bitching unemployed fat guy mode OFF]
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 7:01:25 PM EDT
2nd vote for WOLFIES!
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 7:03:26 PM EDT
How come none of you wankers took the initiative and posted anything? It sat unposted for 5 days!

JUST KIDDING. I am OK w/ Wolfies b/c I need to pick up my plates for the new car anyway.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 7:12:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SC-Texas:
How come none of you wankers took the initiative and posted anything? It sat unposted for 5 days!

JUST KIDDING. I am OK w/ Wolfies b/c I need to pick up my plates for the new car anyway.

Truth is..I've been working on like...DOH "Finding a job!" ...

I dunno if the SwampThing (Nick) will make it, but me and the Vickster (Ms. Coz) will try to show up....

I am tired of sitting in front of this fucking computer looking for work....

Thanks guys, y'all show up....I wanna hear tales of fun and explosion in red dirt at the Hun Farm!

Coz
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 7:17:40 PM EDT
Ok, Coz this ones for you. To help us out of this rut, I officially change the meet to Wolfies. I may have to leave early to pick up my dad at IAH anyway. So this may work out better for me too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:00:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Slumlord:
Ok, Coz this ones for you. To help us out of this rut, I officially change the meet to Wolfies. I may have to leave early to pick up my dad at IAH anyway. So this may work out better for me too.

Cool!

Kiko! You gonna show? I need to ask you a "serious" question for once!

SC...did Jennifer ever find the 1911 she wants and loves? I'd be willing to "puppy dog" this V10 if y'all are interested.....

Keith_J, I'm ready to take u up on those drinks....

Mr_Wilson, it won't be the same without you?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:52:43 AM EDT

Mr_Wilson, it won't be the same without you?

Well then I'll try and make it the same......

(Provided we're not having another frog-strangler, the roof leaks on my scoot)

Mike
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:03:14 AM EDT
I'll try to make it too
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:36:15 AM EDT
Looking forward to having a few with you fellers again!

I hope I remember what y'all look like...

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:12:42 AM EDT
I'll c ya'll tomarrow night!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:18:33 AM EDT
I'll be there by 6 pm!

The SwampThing claims he'll show up too!

I never see the boy anymore as he moved out of Dad's house!

I got a cigar all ready to go!

Cheers....
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:53:17 AM EDT
see ya'll later!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:47:14 AM EDT
Getting out of work too late tonight to be able to drive out there.

See ya'll at the next one, or at the range this weekend!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:39:13 PM EDT
Out freaking standing. Yes, I will be there. A few faces have changed but its still excellent.

Coz, what's you poison? I know scot's whiskey but I don't remember if you like a Glen or a Mac. I'm a Mac man, especially if its an 18.
WTF am I talking about...Wolfies only has blends. Cutty Sark, IIRC.

BTW, tomorrow is wing night...$0.25 wings, all night. Any level of heat you want from BBQ sauce to CS gas mixed with wasabi and habenero peppers. Yes, I did that level last week. Rocket fuel. Melted crapper the next day. Ran out of asbestos TP. Killed the washroom attendent at the club with the vapors.

Top Top