Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2003 8:59:49 PM EDT
I'm looking to buy me another 1911 and while at the Shot Show this year, I came across LONE STAR ARMAMENT,INC.  I spent alot of time at there booth talking with them! They seem like good people and make a really nice 1911. I've narrowed it down between Rock River Arms OR Lone Star Armament. My question to yall is what do you think about there product, service and such? If any of yall or someone you know has one or fired one PLEASE give me the low down on it.(the pros and cons) I like the thought of a privately owned made in the U.S.A business. I live in South Carolina and LSA has not made it over here yet. Nobody around here has ever heard of them!  
Please tell me what you know.
THANKS
Keith
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody out there has to have some input on LONE STAR ARMAMENT. Would yall buy from them? Please let me know!!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:56:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Hey F15H.  Not trying to ignore you, but I have no idea of Lone Star Armament, Inc.

You have their website, or where are they located?

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
They're out of Stephenville Texas. The web Addy is www.lonestararms.net
Thanks
Keith
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Wow.  I didn't know their costs are comparable
to Wilson Combat and other higher end 1911s.

F15H.  Did you post over at 1911forums or our handgun forum?  It might help.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
they better be brick sh!t house fine to beat a kimber for half the price.

come to think of it i would just buy two kimbers and walk away a happy man
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the Info Mojo!! I didn't think about the handgun fourm here.

It's not about value....It's just the price I'll pay to be different!!!!

CHANGE IS GOOD!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top