Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/27/2003 2:48:22 PM EDT
My wife and I are going out of town (Vegas) for almost a week. My safe is full and I have about 8 assorted (mostly AR15's) that are not in a safe. I have them in a self devised locked room that has been working for me but, for some reason I feel a worried about a burglary or a fire since I am an apartment dweller.
I understand that Carter's Country will store firearms. Does anyone have any knowledge of this or any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:25:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dangerousdan:
My wife and I are going out of town (Vegas) for almost a week. My safe is full and I have about 8 assorted (mostly AR15's) that are not in a safe. I have them in a self devised locked room that has been working for me but, for some reason I feel a worried about a burglary or a fire since I am an apartment dweller.
I understand that Carter's Country will store firearms. Does anyone have any knowledge of this or any other suggestions?

Where exactly do you live again???
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:16:28 PM EDT
Can you just store the lowers?

Sounds like you need to win some cash in Vegas to buy a bigger safe. Good luck!

-Zmeja
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:24:34 PM EDT
Or you could bring them by my place for a week or so!

Only 2 hours North of HTown.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:08:30 AM EDT
For future reference if anyone ever runs into the same situation. Carter's Country will store firearms for you. I have decided not to go that route so, I can't give any information regarding cost etc.
Top Top