Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 4:38:00 AM EDT
well little woodrows was lame.  get your beer off the pool table.  no we don't have food.  no hotties, unless you like K D Lang lesbians (and i don't).  

we can try kikomax and Slumloards suggestion of the one on Alabama.  we also have a pitcher we need to break in.  

2301 West Alabama
Phone: (713) 529-0449
map
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
There isn't any food at this one either......but there is a Mission Burrito right next door with monster burritos and other stuff  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I was thinking of another icehouse on W Alabama, closer to DT. It's between Shepherd and Woodhead...maybe next time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:35:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Slumlord and 308Wood thanks for your help with the wood grips on the N-frame.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:49:27 AM EDT
[#4]
You ITL* guys need to get a grip on reality with regards to your meeting place selections.  IMHO, Wolfies has the best hottie count, it has great food and prices are not bad.  

But the drive...I understand.  

(*...Inside The  Loop)
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:03:21 AM EDT
[#5]
The reason we are ITL guys is that we don't like drivning to the hinterlands every damn day:)
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont know if I will or wont be there.  That chick at fencing is really pretty...and she is flirting/talking to me hahahaha.  we'll see how things turn out.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The reason we are ITL guys is that we don't like drivning to the hinterlands every damn day:)

I guess that means I "hint" a lot...since I live in the "hinterlands"?

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess that means I "hint" a lot...since I live in the "hinterlands"?

Yes, I'm right up there with ya!  I think the reason Wolfies isn't too popular with the crowd is the hotties there.  Could be repressed/latent feelings, could also be the hen's feelings of inadequacy and repercussions from going to such a place.  Being a single guy, I love Wolfies and catch no grief when I get in the car/home.

Could it be some of the guys here feel most comfortable in the presence of only guys or dykes?

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You ITL* guys need to get a grip on reality with regards to your meeting place selections.  IMHO, Wolfies has the best hottie count, it has great food and prices are not bad.  

But the drive...I understand.  

(*...Inside The  Loop)

I'd settle for inside the Beltway!!

Little Woodrow's on Alabama sounds good to me.  Gotta break in that pitcher.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Bubba's at the Park on Westcott St. just off I-10? Really good burgers the last time I was there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:49:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Just drove by the Woodrows on Alabama, looks like a fun place.  Rt. next to the old West Alabama ice house!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Coz, check your IM.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:32:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Someone Takc this please.

Who all is planning on being there?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#14]
why you want to tack it.
they will just un-tack wed. morning.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Where are we going to meet?

OK, I'm there.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I go away for the weekend and now no one can make a decision around here???  

Ok, so I guess I'll settle it.  Like 308wood said, Little Woodrows on Alabama 6:30pm Tuesday.  That way at we can break in that almost virgin pitcher from last week.  

As for food, if they don't have any there, there is still a Mission burrito across the parking lot.

See you all there.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:05:14 AM EDT
[#17]
well, we had a plan...

anyone want to pick a place for next week.

i still think we need to find a place to eat some BBQ chicken potato salad and have a home brew or two.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Lil' Woodrows on Alabama it is.  Se ya'll there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#19]
did ya'll have fun?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:00:27 AM EDT
[#20]
i guess so.  they wouldn't honor the pitcher deal we got at the other Lil' Woodrows.  but we had a good time.  are you making any head way with the fencing chicky?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Where to next week?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Well she is a highly liberal vegetarian.

But I think she is intrigued by me.  though she says she has a bf, we all know bfs are easy to eliminate.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Well she is a highly liberal vegetarian.
bummer.

all chickys have boy friends.  it's like you having a "girlfriend in Canada".  it's just a lie they tell themselves to make them seem more attractive. (don't try to understand).  probably some dude she is sponging off of so she wont feel lonely on Friday nights.  (man i have gotten bitter in my old age).  she might like a place like the purple onion.  $7.00-12.00 bucks a plate for "pretty food".  chicks dig pretty food and they have a semi veg. menu.  good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top