Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 4:55:56 PM EDT
The title says it all. I'm in town for Tech-Ed, and have some time free during the day on Wednesday. Any place I should hit? Got copies of my C&R with me if there's a good milsuurp place. Or any place with a good selection (and prices) on rifles.

TIA
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Tech Ed eh? I shoulda signed up.... but there are so many MS Seminars here, it gets old...

Why not meet some of us for dinner while you are down here?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Bachman Pawn and Gun

McCllelands Gun Shop

D-Rays Hardware (and Gun Shop)
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Bullet Trap in Plano has a good selection, but I don't think they have military surplus-- at least not much of it anyway.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tech Ed eh? I shoulda signed up.... but there are so many MS Seminars here, it gets old...

Why not meet some of us for dinner while you are down here?

I would have loved to set up a dinner meeting with some of the local arfcommer's but unfortunately I'm here working (judging the Best of Show Awards), and have vendor or coworker dinners (and/or breakfasts) every night.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
You going to Gunstock?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Cheaper than dirt at 820 & I-35west has some good deals on bulk ammo & a wall of guns...

Kinda kewl to dig thru their stuff...

prosise
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:42:35 AM EDT
[#8]
best priced I know are at bachman pawn and gun.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:01:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Gunmasters on Hwy 5 in East Plano has a fair amount of foreign surplus.  K31's, Nagants, ect.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top