Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 2:32:44 PM EDT
I am in the NEED for a Bugly Makarov. Are there any Stores in the D/FW area that carry these at reasonable prices.

There was a fellow on this forum plugging his new store around fort worth about 2 months IIRC.
Supposed to carry all types of surplus and military type arms.

SOG has them, but I'd rather not go through the trouble of shipping, lining up an ffl, etc...
I dont mind paying a little extra to get something local, this way, you get to inspect it before you buy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I went by his shop today for the first time. He has a pretty good selection of toys. Had a pair of bugly's like I was searching for. Finish was too BUGLY for me though. I ordered a handpick from SOG. Hopefully it will be as pretty as they tell me it is.

Thanks for the info Mr. Lordtrader sir!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No worries dude. Glad I could help. BTW ever thought of getting your own C&R FFL. Its $30 for 3yrs. I just got mine.

If I did this,The $30 for the C&R FFL would be the least of my problems. I would be in the POOR house for sure. It is an addiction you know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top