Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2003 9:08:52 AM EDT
Saturday, from 5-9:30pm

This is NOT a shooting event.  No guns.

There will be BBQ (brisket) provided.  We ask that you bring a side dish or dessert.  

There will be a keg of beer and frozen Mai Tais provided as well.  However, if you drink then you MUST bring a Designated Driver, plan to sleep on the floor at our place.  If you plan to crash here, bring a sleeping bag and pillow.  

If you would prefer to pitch a tent, and camp in the woods, that is available as well.

The party theme is 'Luau' so tropical shirts, shorts are recommended.  Grass skirts and coconut bras, optional, but appreciated.  

There will be horseshoes, washer tossing, Tractor rides for the kids, Fireworks at sunset.

This is a friends and family event, wives and kids are always welcome, and encouraged.

If you need directions, please email me at

[email protected]

The party will begin around 5:00pm and end after the fireworks around 9:30pm.  

TRG

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#1]
sure sure pal, thanks

invite us after I committed to the hun farm, I see how you are.

Have a good weekend Brian

TXL
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
sure sure pal, thanks

TXL

I had to make SURE you would not be able to accept my invitation.  Once I heard you were 100% committed to the Farm...well.. you know.

Your wife and kids are welcome to come in your place.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
sure sure pal, thanks

TXL

LOL!!

This Memorial weekend:
 Farm activities
 TRG's Luau

I have a party also,  anyone cares to show up?  
 House-moving party at my house.  You don't need to bring a single thing.  Just show up and help.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There will be horseshoes, washer tossing, Tractor rides for the kids, Fireworks at sunset.

WTF is washer tossing??
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is washer tossing??

You ain't from around these parts are you boy?

Washer tossing. You get these big ass Maytags and throw em to each other

No just kidding. You get some big ass washers, about 2 1/2 inches in diameter or so, About the size of the opening in a tuna can. Then you take two empty tuna cans and bury em in dirt. Then you play horseshoes with washers instead of horseshoes and a ringer is a washer in the can...really tough washer players leave the rim of the can sticking up out of the ground a bit....it's fun..

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is washer tossing??

You ain't from around these parts are you boy?

Washer tossing. You get these big ass Maytags and throw em to each other

I thought someone tosses the washers on the air, and the rest of the group shoot!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:13:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn....

Figures.

BTW: FALARAK is out at the farm waiting for someone to show up to unlock the gate!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

BTW: FALARAK is out at the farm waiting for someone to show up to unlock the gate!

Poor guy.  Hope he doesn't wear that 'ATF' shirt this time now, or someone would be piss and start shooting at him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor guy.  Hope he doesn't wear that 'ATF' shirt this time now, or someone would be piss and start shooting at him.

Quick!  Someone go nurture him!

TRG
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I decided to stay in town.  I don't really have any plans, except a hot-tub party on sunday night.

I might be able to make it out that way.  How far away are you from McKinney?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Sounds like fun, wish I could make it. Peerhaps another time. Family and I will go to the lake this weekend, may try for some catfish... fullclip
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#12]
carpool or caravan anyone???
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#14]
What FAL doesn't know about the secret key under the cow pie?

Man.. yall DFW people just have way too much fun. Wish I could be there, but I'm broke as usual. Yall have a beer for me.

Sparsky
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#15]
cant go either!  thanks tho!  cya on the 4th up at ETH's right?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quick!  Someone go nurture him!

TRG

LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top