User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 2:44:54 PM EDT
Uh, is it time to plan this yet?

TXL

I vote for the Lewisville location

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Go for it, but what about July?  You could almost do a Grapevine location and make Bung happy.

Bung wanted to do July I think...but not sure.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
There are quite a few restaurants in Lewisville near 3040 and I35E.
And just north of there is a Hooters and Razoos'.  (LT, I already got my passport stamped there.....)
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
ok...

Hey LT-- I was wondering if you took your passport to CA.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:16:58 AM EDT
[#7]
not many - I forgot it a few times....

Quoted:

Quoted:
(LT, I already got my passport stamped there.....)

Bastard How many you got so far? When I was in Newport Beach, CA I was gonna go to the one I use to frequent. Then I remembered I forgot my passport at home.

Did you know that there are only 12 location in the DFW. So if you want all 20 stamped, you would need to travel. I was thinking of making a trip to Houston. I will be in Laughlin, Havasu area this weekend and will see if there is a Hooters in the area.

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:05:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's do the July dinner over towards the Grapevine area so Boomholzer and Mel can make it. It's also alot closer for mojo. I'll be in GA the week of July 4th so let's plan on the week after that. Shit guys, what about a Saturday night dinner? We can hit some bars or clubs afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:11:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Let's do the July dinner over towards the Grapevine area so Boomholzer and Mel can make it. It's also alot closer for mojo. I'll be in GA the week of July 4th so let's plan on the week after that. Shit guys, what about a Saturday night dinner? We can hit some bars or clubs afterwards.

I agree every word you wrote.

BTW, Bung.  Your stuff is in.  Let me know when and where you like to pick up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:38:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm in...Lewisville or Grapevine are good with me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#11]
IM sent. Thanks Tai.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top