Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2003 9:07:07 PM EDT
I'm just wondering why it's always ended up on tuesday.  Couldn't we change a bit and have one on the weekend sometime.  I have to work sunday through thursday and it would be nice to get to make one.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
We could meet for drinks after the shoot on Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I took this last sunday off but I work sunday-thursday.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:23:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure you're not Energizer?

Just messing with you....I bitch about Tuesday's too.....

However, I will be there this Tuesday...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Dinner/Drinks on tuesdays

Shoot/dinner/drink on saturday
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am Energizer...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ya know me and bung were talking about possibly cruising down there to meet you folks on a Sat. possibly stay till Sunday.

I've got a Hooters passport that needs a few locations in Houston stamped. Just in case you don't know a Hooters passport need 20 locations stamped by 20Dec. and you win a 200 wing party. There are only 12 locations in the DFW area. So if I pop down there, I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

1) You guys can show me an bung what types of hotttie chicky snack you have down there in Houston

2) I can get my Hooters passport stamped.  

COME ON DOWN LT!

we can all go shoot saturday, then go out or lunch! what do ya'll think?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am Energizer...

Just messing with you/him...."someone" mentioned that you complained about a DFW dinner date or location, so I had to mess with Jadams....
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ya know me and bung were talking about possibly cruising down there to meet you folks on a Sat. possibly stay till Sunday.

I've got a Hooters passport that needs a few locations in Houston stamped. Just in case you don't know a Hooters passport need 20 locations stamped by 20Dec. and you win a 200 wing party. There are only 12 locations in the DFW area. So if I pop down there, I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

1) You guys can show me an bung what types of hotttie chicky snack you have down there in Houston

2) I can get my Hooters passport stamped.  

Well, get your asses down here cause there's more than one hooters in Houston and I can show you them all.

Also, it will be heartwarming to meet the guy that's gone longer without sex than anyone in recorded history!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top