Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2003 5:14:55 PM EDT
hey I ordered myself an 16" car upper from rockriver.  has anyone else bought from them.  It seems like it is taking a long to get it from them.  My first lower half is lonely and needs the rest soon!  I've been waiting about three weeks now.  I've heard they are pretty good quality.  What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello there my friend.  Don't get your panties in a bunch, I just ordered a new flat top for my new project and they said it was going to be a minimum of 4 weeks delivery.  Just be patient they are busy.  I told you that you should have had that built before you left.

You need to start hanging with some of the TX members, the next time I see you I expect you to have    that I can play with.

Keep in touch and watch your 6.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#2]
AHH yes I remember waiting on my first AR. It seemed like years. Soon you'll be a Black Rifle virgin no longer. YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top