Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 5:04:07 PM EDT
if no one else goes to The Lodge with me Saturday night. Law and Disorder has been dumped and Saturday will be their farewell party. I'll probably head over to Deep Ellum afterwards. Don't make me be the only arfcommer to show my face!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#1]
this sat. or next sat.??
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I might be able to meet out at Deep Ellum. The GF wants to go dancing: I will tell her we will go to Deep Ellum as a compromise... hehe
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
You told me you broke up with her ?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:25:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry can't make it Bung. Hope someone will meet up with ya.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:00:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I will definatly be in Deep Ellum sat night. I might make it to the lodge, depends on how long it takes me to buy golf clubs and look for a motor bike. And of course I have to get some ink work done. Might even have some women with me that night.

Ropes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top