Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 5:18:43 PM EDT

Someone tried to take a picture of Chris and TRG after the glow stick battle. Did they turn out, or was it a bust? If they turned out fairly good, I would be forever grateful if you would e-mail me a copy. Thanks... fullclip

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
No the flash made the glowyness go away. :(
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
My side hurt from laughing so hard at the two of them.  Oh man, that was funny.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 4:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
That was funny. I got a little worried when Chris took that big knife after his glowsticks. I thought there for a minute he was going to go carve some Goat meat.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]

I wondered how Chris came up with the juice he used. I didn't know he had a knife.

Sometimes that boy worries me.. fullclip

Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It was a big Rambo/K-Bar/Bayo looking thing in a sheath I think on his belt. I was gonna offer to "help" him but thought better of it. Dont worry, there was more than one "watchful" Dad around.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:52:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Someone tried to take a picture of Chris and TRG after the glow stick battle. Did they turn out, or was it a bust? If they turned out fairly good, I would be forever grateful if you would e-mail me a copy. Thanks... fullclip

ROFLMAO!  You got a good kid there, fullclip.  

TRG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top