Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2003 10:55:10 AM EDT
I am gonna do another Tannerite group buy. Same price ($84 per case of 20 0.5lb units).

I have already ordered 3 cases and told the manufacturer that I would be submitting another order soon.

I ask that this time anyone try to mail me a check or MO before we find the time to deliver it since my CC is currently maxed out.

Just reply to this thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#1]
when is the $ due by?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
when is the $ due by?

I'm flexible, I just didnt want to sit on a bunch of product.
A few weeks is no problem.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm interested.  I take it from the fact that this is in the hometown forum that it will all be delivered to you and I'd have to pick it up there.  But where would there be?  
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in.

We gotta make a 5 gallon one this time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#5]
1 case please.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I would like some.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm interested.  I take it from the fact that this is in the hometown forum that it will all be delivered to you and I'd have to pick it up there.  But where would there be?  

A discreet location such as a local Walmart .

I am in the Fort Worth area.

Seriously, if that is a hassle, I would just call Daniel at 541-744-1406 and order a case.
Tell him you wanted in on Jason's group buy but wanted to see if he would send it directly to you. I'm sure he would appease for this exception.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
when is the $ due by?

I'm flexible, I just didnt want to sit on a bunch of product.
A few weeks is no problem.

You said your in Ft. Worth right?  Mid-May i will be going up to buy some stuff from BUNG.  can we arrange it then?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in...
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm in for one case.  How soon can we take delivery.  I will be up in DFW area May 9 and 10.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#11]
i have three cases in (i think, did'nt open), Bung reserved one.

it's pretty much first come, first serve. Kiko, whats your prospets on being in the area?

ILL, you got dibs, if three cases go out due to convenience, you can have mine.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#12]
so are you gonna let me have one and i can pay when i come up to buy that keltech?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#13]
... Is this a single shipment to Texas Boomholzer or could a couple be sent out of your order to Arizona by Dan?

... Or is it best I start an AZ group buy?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Will be up around Downtown Dallas area mid afternoon Friday.  Free til around 7pm and then available mid morning for several hours or so on Sat.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#15]
NEVERMIND....COUNT ME OUT! SORRY!  UGGH!  my dad does not know enough about it, and thus i can not store it in the house, or the car at all period.  sorry........maybe next time for me...
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#16]
If your gonna order more, I'll buy two cases.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#17]
I am in for 2 cases. Send me a Snail Mail address for to send the funds to.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, I guess I haven't been educated enough. What is Tannerite and why do I need it?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm out for now.
The six cases I ordered have been accounted for.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#20]
I picked up a case on Saturday from Boom. if anyone really really wants it, they can pay me what I paid for it...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#21]
E-...you've got mail.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
E-...you've got mail.

You've got mail..
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm out for now.

that included one for frisco but, no biggie ill keep it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well, I guess I haven't been educated enough. What is Tannerite and why do I need it?

Anyone care to enlighten me?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm out for now.

that included one for frisco but, no biggie ill keep it.

Boom- I'll take that one too...I can't make it to the farm this Sat. but can get you the money...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Tannerite itself is a binary explosive patented and marketed by Daniel Tanner.
The mixture is marketed and listed as a exploding target for entertainment/training purposes.

The compound itself is Ammonium Nitrate with a metallic power coumpound as a sensitizer. This compound may be zirconium hydrate, and/or aluminum oxide, etc. I dont know.

The minimum impulse energy required to initiate detonation of these binary targets is approximately (4.5. - 5.0 ft/lbs per u/sec). A .357 magnum produces impulse energy of approximately (1.3 ft/lbs per u/sec). A .223 or larger centerfile rifle cartidge is recommended.

Tannerite is non-hazardous and can be shipped without expensive hazmat fees (reg UPS). It is also exempt from CFR storage requirements.

Why do you need it? It works, its loud, its fun!  It's safe as long as you don't do stupid things like tape scrapnel to it or enclose it in a container that would promote the expellsion of hard objects.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The mixture is marketed and listed as a exploding target for entertainment/training purposes.

The compound itself is Ammonium Nitrate with a metallic power coumpound as a sensitizer. This compound may be zirconium hydrate, and/or aluminum oxide, etc. I dont know.

The minimum impulse energy required to initiate detonation of these binary targets is approximately (4.5. - 5.0 ft/lbs per u/sec). A .357 magnum produces impulse energy of approximately (1.3 ft/lbs per u/sec). A .223 or larger centerfile rifle cartidge is recommended.

Tannerite is non-hazardous and can be shipped without expensive hazmat fees (reg UPS). It is also exempt from CFR storage requirements.

Why do you need it? It works, its loud, its fun!  It's safe as long as you don't do stupid things like tape scrapnel to it or enclose it in a container that would promote the expellsion of hard objects.

Sounds like something that is a lot of fun and would require having a place in the country to enjoy. I suspect the guys at the range might get a wee bit excited if I taped it to my targets before firing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like something that is a lot of fun and would require having a place in the country to enjoy. I suspect the guys at the range might get a wee bit excited if I taped it to my targets before firing.

Yes, they would.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I'll take a couple cases
Lebrew
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I'll take a couple cases
Lebrew

Sorry, all gone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top