Take your pick
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FFA Ham Stand, Ben Ellen Donuts, Cinnamon Rolls, Daisy Dukes

Take your pick
View Quote
I must admit.   That the sights were pretty darn good.   I spent some time in the parking lot (fundraising for the high school)   Lots of eye candy.  I did do the donuts.   No way in heck was I waiting in the line for the cinnamon rolls.   Those guys must be millionaires.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
For me, the best thing about the state fair was all the money I saved by not going.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, we got donuts instead of standing in the roll line

Had some of the rolls the week before fthe fair from the guy"s
street side set up there in Fairlee
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I've never been to the State Fair in Lewisburg, but I've been to the Mountain State Art & Craft Fair in Ripley. I enjoyed watching
the glass blowers and buying some apple butter. It looks like it's scheduled two weekends from now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top