Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2017 4:13:30 PM EDT
Been about a year over due, lol..Cleared some old fences, cut down old brush/weeds,,finally got a "lane", right now Ive got 50yrds covered. I can back up or go out on the Nat Forest and get 100yrds if needed. I have another field that is close to 100yrds if I needed it. but I like this section of my property for shooting, natural backstops all over.

Got lane cleared, bench built and target hung. Need to put a paper target holder, but for now its the "ping" of the steel.

Pistol play area to the left..next will be a "dualing" tree setup for .22lr....

Link Posted: 4/29/2017 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea got it opened up too. To the right of the target, across the creek is where that old shed was, that the tree fell and split it down the middle. Now its a fire pit area. lol...

So, its coming together, lol..
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking good!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, that shed was taking up room back there, getting it out of there would open up a nice hunk back there.  We tried to take it down, but my half pound of binary only peeled the roof back
View Quote
Yea, shed got cut and taken out last year,,but I did find a piece of roof about 30yards in the Nat Forest, lol..certainly didnt do anything to the pole we attached it to. lol.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#7]
That looks real good DT.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I am envy!  Looks great.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks,,,ive always wanted my own private land aka shoot on my own property..I got this place Nov '15 and have slowly, painfully slowly working on the property. And finally getting the range(s) built.

what area looked like before

Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#10]
I like your shooting bench design, I may copy that! Good job!
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like your shooting bench design, I may copy that! Good job!
View Quote
Thanks ,,but not my idea..just google shooting benches...it was pretty easy and basic..

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/general-gun-related-off-topic-stuff/100585-shooting-bench.html

I thought about attaching the bench part, but everyone is difference, so figured jus make the seat part separate
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Little jealous. I hope to have something like this in the next 7-8 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top