Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2017 2:33:10 PM EDT
Anyone have any leads to any Agriculture related jobs near Morgantown?
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone have any leads to any Agriculture related jobs near Morgantown?
View Quote
Um, not so sure about jobs for farming or livestock around these parts honestly.  I'm pretty sure there is a USDA office here in town if that kind of thing suits you but if you are looking for actual farming type work, your best bet might be looking into jobs through WVU as they have a lot of research farms around town and just outside of town.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Right now I currently teach agriculture, and I am certified in biology 9-12 and general science 9-12... I love that part of the state I dunno why lol, college ruins you I guess lol... Curious if there was anything up that would be hiring right now....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top