Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2017 8:12:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking forward to heading down in the morning.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
A buddy and I went yesterday. The gun shows around here seem to be getting worse. Nothing good, everything priced 10%-20% above retail or the going rate. That might be the last one I attend around around my local area.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Really nice to meet you guys today!
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same to you!  You lucked out with dr rockzo being there, as he was awesome enough to come back sunday to sell me a extra lower he had for my 9mm sbr build
View Quote
Always good to see and help out the fellow people of arfcom.  Glad that lower will be put to good use!  Also, thanks for dragging around those clips and mag I left on your table.  Completely forgot about them lol.  I can pick them up if you all don't want to drag them around with you or just put them out on the table at the next show if you don't mind.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#8]
My son was part of the Southern Region Honors Band.   I had to work Saturday.   I really tried to get up there to see his concert.   And stop by.   But work got in the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top