Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2017 2:36:53 AM EDT
I was looking to going over to USAA but thought I'd stop and ask here first not that I go to the bank that much or pull out cash but wanted to see what you all had to say.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 3:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Believe I touched on it in your other thread.
No inter-state banks.
If you have a largish Credit Union where you are. Check www.cuswirl.com. Can "bank" as if you are in your home branch at a Hawaii CU.
or there are some state banks but tend to have fees if you don't direct deposit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Believe I touched on it in your other thread.
No inter-state banks.
If you have a largish Credit Union where you are. Check www.cuswirl.com. Can "bank" as if you are in your home branch at a Hawaii CU.
or there are some state banks but tend to have fees if you don't direct deposit.
View Quote

Yes you did sorry have so much going on right now. Think I'm just going to stick with Credit center your talking about on the island if I do come back here there are a lot of places around me. Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top