Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2017 5:28:08 PM EDT
Just curious to see if those of you that have permits are holding off this weekend, or heading to the creeks?

Gonna give it a shot tomorrow evening and Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to but this storm has delayed my plans. I haven't fished in 3 weeks and am going stir crazy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:40:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never tried it, I need to talk my buddy who used to shrimp into showing me the ropes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Shrimp weren't there at all at Cherry Grove, but did well with crabs. Think we had 14 stone crabs in one trap, but some were either too small or already missing a claw. Think we had 35 blue crab too.

The current did move one of mine and one of my buddy's traps, and sank the buoy on them even at almost low tide. Other than that and some wind, wasn't bad.

Heading to Bull's Bay next weekend though, so shrimping should be better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top