Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2017 5:16:19 AM EDT
Suspect arrested in Greenville, NC.

Just curious to know if this bank was posted against CWP.

http://www.wistv.com/story/36200145/solicitor-suspect-in-deadly-conway-bank-robbery-to-face-two-counts-of-murder-other-charges
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, the people he killed were employees, so they had already effectively been disarmed when they walked in the door.

Also, this dirtbag is doing that funky tongue display in his mugshot. I can not remember right now exactly, but I think that is some type of sign for him being a member of something. Either black power, gang, or sovereign citizen. It all gets muddy with there being so much crap going on lately, but I am sure that means something.

What a crappy world we live in when you can't even go to the bank without being worried about getting killed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I sure wish he would have put up a fight!  Now it will be 30 years for these two families to get the justice they deserve!
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Its always been legal to carry in a bank. They are not federal, they are private owned. Even if posted, isnt it just a $25 fine? either way, ive had my CWP since 1995 and never once had anyone notice or question me carrying - concealed is concealed.

One thing to be concerned about is many banks have "robbery vaults"...ect TD bank. Its a 6x6 cube at the front doors that once you step in they hit a button and the robber is trapped in it. Id like to see more banks with these.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me rephrase the question:

Was this bank posted with signage of any kind?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top