Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2015 3:04:13 PM EDT

Share our new Facebook Page and be entered in a drawing where 3 winners will be selected for a free GMTG Tactical Velcro backed morale patch on Monday June 1st.

LIGHT FIGHTER I

Date & Time: Saturday June 6th 8:00 AM - Sunday June 7th 3:00 PM

Prerequisites: Must be a US Citizen

Cost: $275.00 per person ($500 per couple or Buddy Team)

Course Format: Primitive class room instruction, practical application, mission training.

Course Description: Light Fighter I is a two-day, one-night, fast paced, mission based course that exposes the student to small team operations. We have extracted classes from our Land Navigation, Small Unit Tactics I & II and Mission Based Training Courses to provide a dynamic two-day experience. Students will be challenged both mentally and physically in a professional environment . Each student will have the opportunity to hold leadership positions as the team conducts operations while navigating challenging terrain.    

Topics Covered:

Mission Essential Gear & Equipment
Land Navigation
Camouflage
Formations
Halts
Rally Points
Danger Areas
Link Up
Patrol Base Operations
Reconnaissance

Required Gear & Equipment: Water (hydration bladder or bottles), food (that does not require preparation), white light, yellow CHEM lights (x2), whistle, IFAK & weather appropriate clothing.

Rifle: Optional. M4 Training simulators are included with the course fee. However, you may bring your rifle or elect to carry no rifle at all. You're free to participate in this class with or without rifle & chest rig.

* GMTG Tactical will supply any gear if needed such as: Rucksack, A-Pack, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, chest rig, etc. should you want/need it for a small fee.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via IM or through our web site here: www.GMTGtactical.com/contact

Register Here: www.GMTGtactical.com/contact

Link to Our Website: www.GMTGtactical.com

Link Posted: 5/10/2015 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link to review and pictures from a customized NV class GMTG Tactical recently conducted for a CT based Police Department:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_9_19/234266_AAR_Grey_Mountain_Training_Group__Rural_Night_Vision_Ops_class___Part_1.html

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top