Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2014 11:57:17 PM EDT
If anyone is looking for a great FFL in Delaware please check out Chris Feghali who owns Federal Firearm. I have been conducting business with him for several months now and I have to say he is by far the BEST FFL/Firearms Dealer I have ever dealt with. His customer service is excellent and if you've ever been in Miller's on rte. 13 you'll really appreciate this. Shooter's Choice isn't much better and Wal-Mart in Middletown's Gun Dept is non-existant. In addition to his great customer service his prices are great, his transfer fees are great, and his inventory is second to non...and that includes Cabela's. I am not related to this guy nor am I receiving any discounts, gifts, etc. for saying this, I just want to make anyone and everyone in Delaware (and Md. and even parts of Pa.) aware that he is here for us. He conducts Federal Firearms out of his home (he also owns a very successful import auto repair business in NJ) on Choptank Rd. in Middletown but don't let the fact that he has no storefront deter you, I GUARANTEE you will be happy you went there. Trust me, you will be shocked at the amount of firearms, uppers, lowers, parts, ammo, etc., that he has on hand and in the rare circumstance he doesn't have what you are looking for then he will gladly get it for you at the best price possible and if you are purchasing something from elsewhere on the web (like here on the EE or internet auction sites) he will gladly receive it at a great rate for you. After dealing with the rotten attitudes and horrible prices at Millers and the other firearms stores around Federal Firearms is a nice change! Just do yourself a favor and give this guy a call and set up an appointment with him to met and see for yourself...you will not shop anywhere else. His website is a work in progress so it is much better if you call there.
Here is his info:
Chris Feghali
Federal Firearm
1224 Choptank Rd.
Middletown, DE.   19709
302-300-0590
e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks for listening guys...all of his business is referred by word of mouth so let him know that you heard about him from Lou Scheers on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used Chris before and it was an excellent transaction. I would highly recommend him as well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 4:48:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Another fan of Chris Right here! The best in DE!
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using Chris as an FFL for over 2 years.
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Chris is an awesome guy! Won't go to anyone else anymore as long as he's around
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Just emailed him about having a lower sent to him. Hopefully I get a quick reply. What does he charge for transfers?

ETA: I bought it and its going to Chris. He responded to my emails very quickly, so far so good.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 3:44:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I believe his personal (person to person, etc.) transfers are $20 and his ffl receiving (receiving from another dealer or auction site) transfers are $35. Way cheaper than X-Ring and Millers (that is if Millers feel they want to do the transfer! When I first moved to Delaware and didn't know any better I went to Miller's and asked if they would receive an AK receiver for me ( I bought a kit with an NDS receiver online), they said they would so I went ahead and paid for everything and gave the seller their number so he could call them and they assured me everything would be OK. He did just that a day or so later and was surprised when one of the owners/brothers told them he had changed his mind and would no longer honor the transfer. They gave the seller a bunch of shit and said that I should purchase everything through them which would be impossible to do since they do not sell AK receivers or parts kits! Needless to say I felt like a real ass when the seller called me and told me what happened. I then had to scramble to find another ffl which luckily I was able to do.).
X-Ring is o.k. and I really only dealt with 2 of their salesman since they were the only people who knew the business but they have gotten entirely OVERPRICED and their selection is extremely limited. With Chris at Federal Firearm I have one on one service EVERYTIME and his prices and selection are the BEST. I do not shop anywhere else...I honestly have no need to.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 1:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got back from Chris' house. First of all, beautiful house, and his basement are what arfcom dreams are made of. I couldn't be more pleased. Chris is very friendly and makes you feel like you've been a customer for years. He charged me $15 for the transfer with a LE discount and offered to help with any questions I have about my build and said anything I need he's got. We even chatted for a minute about the beautiful Russian Maxim he has sitting in front of his desk. Great guy and I will definitely do business with him again! Thanks for the recommendation OP!
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#8]
That's great to hear.  Sounds like just the guy to help my brother with his first firearm purchase.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm very happy to hear that you guys are using Chris, he is definitely the best! ConKeeper, great to hear you were very satisfied. Like I said, I am not related to him nor do I get anything on the cheap for making people aware of his business. I am just so satisfied with every aspect of doing business with him that I thought everyone in the DE, PA, NJ, & MD area (within reason of course) should go there. You will not be disappointed. Besides being a great FFL dealer he is also a treasure trove of knowledge and totally enjoys discussing firearms (and just about anything else) with anyone for as long as they want. The first time I went there I think we talked for 3 hours about firearms...I've learned a lot from him. So give him a try, and winchester87, have you made it there yet? If so what did you think?
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Yesterday, I used Chris for an FFL transfer of an online pistol purchase. Quite frankly, I can't imagine using any other FFL in the future, Chris gave superb service, and owns the nicest "gun shop" I have ever frequented!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Checking in from PA. Chris is a great guy to deal with and I agree with the other post, his basement is an ARFCOM dream. By far the best FFL I've ever dealt with.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Chris is a great guy.  Once I found him I have routed almost all of my transfers through him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude must have a HUGE store if he has more gun selections than Cabela's because they have a huge gun counter
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude must have a HUGE store if he has more gun selections than Cabela's because they have a huge gun counter
View Quote

He does.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your first time is just drooling in circles.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then looks like I'll be making the drive
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#17]
If the wife doesn't pick my pocket, I'll be making my first transaction with Chris this week.  It's feeling just like Christmas.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow!  Just had my first experience with Chris, and it certainly won't be my last.  Not only the best prices around, but he truly does seem to be a genuinely nice guy.  I believe I'll be getting all my new toys from him.

Oh, had emailed him to see if he could get his hands on Ruger Vaquero Convertible (which other shops had told was next to impossible to get).  He just happened to have one in stock.  Just picked up this beauty:

Link Posted: 12/11/2015 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Just came from there. Very nice and friendly! Would definitely go again. Thanks for the referral.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I was in Middletown today. I can't buy regulated firearms as a MD resident, but I am working on some projects. Does he stock a lot of AR parts? I am always looking for great people to buy stuff from. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I was in Middletown today. I can't buy regulated firearms as a MD resident, but I am working on some projects. Does he stock a lot of AR parts? I am always looking for great people to buy stuff from. Thanks.
View Quote

I didn't ask him, but I am sure if you emailed him, he could get what you are looking for or could have it in stock. Saw typical stuff there though for ARs like mags, some mounts and stuff.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Do they have plenty of parking?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Yup Chris is a please to deal with.  Since I found him a couple years ago, all my transfers have been through him.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:48:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Avoid this guy. You will go broke as you realize how small his mark up is, you will reason to yourself it's so cheap how can I not buy more.
When you get ripped off at Cabela's it limits your purchasing but this guy will have you coming back...... a LOT.
Seriously he is awesome, the selection he has is quite impressive.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#25]
My wife and I have purchased 8 firearms from Chris in the last few years.  He is a pleasure to work with and can get you what you want.  As stated above, his prices are very good.  It is also great that he is 5 minutes away.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a bit of bad news.  The House where Federal Firearms is located was on fire today.

http://firststateupdate.com/2019/01/update-photos-from-middletown-structure-fire-with-ammunition-exploding/

Chris and family got out safely.
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have a bit of bad news.  The House where Federal Firearms is located was on fire today.

http://firststateupdate.com/2019/01/update-photos-from-middletown-structure-fire-with-ammunition-exploding/

Chris and family got out safely.
View Quote
It was his garage (that's the size of a house) not the main house. Regardless, this is a big hit to Chris and his family. He lost a lot of tools and equipment in addition to the stored ammo that cooked off in the fire. If anyone follows the Delaware Gun Rights facebook page, there was a gofundme linked there.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#28]
That really sucks. I have been there a couple of times. Very impressive place and he was really nice.

Is his insurance really not covering all the tools and stuff he lost? That's horrible! I am glad that it wasn't the house though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top