Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 9:11:06 PM EDT
I am traveling to Wyoming (Guernsey) after flying into Denver this coming Monday for a NG rifle match.  Unfortunately, we have not been
able to zero some of our weapons (new shooters to the team with a short
turn-around). 

Can anyone recommend a place for me to get a 100m zero once I land?  Some place I can fire M855 without repercussions.  Anywhere along the
I25 corridor north of Denver International Airport.

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Try giving the "Otto Road Range" a call and see if they can hook you up for a one time access to zero on one of the 100yd lanes. Only ammo restrictions are tracer, explosive, 50 BMG or larger. Range is west of Cheyenne about 10 miles. If you need to go longer they have a 700yd area also.

If it's on Monday, maybe I can get you in with Hanks permission...just need to renew my membership, been too busy to go shooting this summer.

Hank or Dee 307-640-3847
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 1:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try giving the "Otto Road Range" a call and see if they can hook you up for a one time access to zero on one of the 100yd lanes. Only ammo restrictions are tracer, explosive, 50 BMG or larger. Range is west of Cheyenne about 10 miles. If you need to go longer they have a 700yd area also.

If it's on Monday, maybe I can get you in with Hanks permission...just need to renew my membership, been too busy to go shooting this summer.

Hank or Dee 307-640-3847
View Quote
Thank you!!  I will call them tomorrow!
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Talked with Dee while renewing my membership. She said that I, or another range member, could sponsor you on and be responsible for you. But each shooter would have to fill out a waiver form.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Talked with Dee while renewing my membership. She said that I, or another range member, could sponsor you on and be responsible for you. But each shooter would have to fill out a waiver form.
View Quote
I'm not allergic to paperwork.  I will call Dee in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Hanzerik, I’m a member of the Otto Road Shooting Range.  If cvtrpr’s schedule conflicts with your’s, I can probably go out and watch them shoot (I mean sponsor them).  

When is this event expected to happen (today, this weekend, next week)?

Also, is cvtrpr bringing everything they will need or will some stuff need to be sourced locally?  I believe the range has target stands, I am not sure about tape, staplers, etc.

Let me know if you need my help (or if I need to provide anything).

And just incase cvtrpr hasn’t found it yet, the range’s web page is:  www.ottoroadshootingrange.com/
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hanzerik, I’m a member of the Otto Road Shooting Range.  If cvtrpr’s schedule conflicts with your’s, I can probably go out and watch them shoot (I mean sponsor them).  

When is this event expected to happen (today, this weekend, next week)?

Also, is cvtrpr bringing everything they will need or will some stuff need to be sourced locally?  I believe the range has target stands, I am not sure about tape, staplers, etc.

Let me know if you need my help (or if I need to provide anything).

And just incase cvtrpr hasn’t found it yet, the range’s web page is:  www.ottoroadshootingrange.com/
View Quote
We're coming through on Monday. Through the Colorado HTF we founderstand a range that will get us on. Thanks for all the replies!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#7]
No problem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top