Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 5:52:35 PM EDT
Hello Wyoming crew!   I am planning for my Non-Resident Antelope application.  Last year was a last minute deal just to get a preference point.  This year I would like to do a little better planning.  I am having an issue with finding good information.  I found the state site, with last years draw information, but there is not much else out there for those trying to decide what unit to apply for.  Can anyone point me towards a resource that will help me find the best combination of public land, chances of draw and chances of success?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
You should be able to find maps of public land easily online.  Anywhere in the central/eastern half of the state your success rate otta be near 100%  Antigoats are everywhere!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top