Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2017 10:46:42 AM EDT
Hey guys.
What is the best store here in Boise or the surrounding area that has a good selection of AR stuff? You know stuff like free float hand guards, carry handles and flash hiders ect.

Anything around that is a more or less AR specific shop?

ETA:
So I went to Idaho Gun up on overland. They are the place to go. Tons of FF hand guards, carry handles, flip up sights, muzzle breaks flash hiders ect ect.

Why you fuggers no suggest them?
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I typically go to Hawktech on Eagle (just down the hill from Franklin), as they are on my end of town.  Supposedly there was a "new" place opening up in the shopping center that Outback is in on Overland, just east of Cole road.  I don't know their name or much of anything about them.  If it's the same people that were there as "Intacto" I wouldn't waste my time.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I typically go to Hawktech on Eagle (just down the hill from Franklin), as they are on my end of town.  Supposedly there was a "new" place opening up in the shopping center that Outback is in on Overland, just east of Cole road.  I don't know their name or much of anything about them.  If it's the same people that were there as "Intacto" I wouldn't waste my time.
View Quote
Thanks man.
How are the prices over at Hawktech?
I need a couple detachable carfy handles and want to look at some better than BC flash hiders.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Last time I was at Impact they had a bunch of AR stuff on sale. 
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Last time I was at Impact they had a bunch of AR stuff on sale. 
View Quote
Cool. Thanks BR, I check em out.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 1:20:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I don’t think they are too bad, but not great. I used to go in more before kids, but now I rarely make it in there. It’s been a little while. I usually buy online as I’m not in a hurry
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Whatever happened to the intacto clowns?
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I've had good luck finding parts at Idaho Guns on Overland and Hawktech.  Independence Shooting range seems to have a decent selection as well.  

When Inacto was open they had a decent selection of small parts but aside from that I was less than impressed with their store.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#8]
The place I was referring to is Overland Armament.  Quick google search and this is their website.  Haven't made it in to the store yet. http://www.overlandarmamentinc.com/
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The place I was referring to is Overland Armament.  Quick google search and this is their website.  Haven't made it in to the store yet. http://www.overlandarmamentinc.com/
View Quote
Thanks man. I may check it out this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#10]
The fella who opened Intacto and owned it, sold it a few years back and got out of the business all together (I'm pretty sure).
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Anybody in Boise area have a carry handle they are interested in selling?
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I have one. However...I won't be up there until the first week of December. It is a take-off from my Bushmaster XM15 E2S. My eyes started going bad so I had to put a flat top on it with a aimpoint so I could qualify in low light conditions. It is packed in my trash somewhere and I probably won't uncover/find it until near the end of December when I get everything unpacked. If you are interested in waiting for it...let me know.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have one. However...I won't be up there until the first week of December. It is a take-off from my Bushmaster XM15 E2S. My eyes started going bad so I had to put a flat top on it with a aimpoint so I could qualify in low light conditions. It is packed in my trash somewhere and I probably won't uncover/find it until near the end of December when I get everything unpacked. If you are interested in waiting for it...let me know.
View Quote
My wife heard me bitching about needing one and she bought me one online. Buuuut Im now wanting to do a pistol so I need another. Send me a pm when your inbound and maybe we can meetup!
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds good. Will do!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top