Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2017 5:07:09 PM EDT
I'm under 100 days until retirement (about 58 working days) and I've started a quest to purchase myself a new knife and a new AR. The search for the knife ended at Grayman knives. It is being handmade as we speak and I should have it next week.

The AR however....I can't decide. I really like the look and the suggested accuracy of the Smokin Haji from Rev Tactical in Eagle. (Trying to give business to Idaho makers)

Does anyone know anything or have any experience with this manufacturer, gun, owner? He hasn't had any action on Facebook for quite some time so I'm not sure if he's even still in business. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Tim
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard of them, but have not shot one.  Did you look at Seekins Precision, or an Odin Works upper on a Seekins lower?

Eric  
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

(Trying to give business to Idaho makers)

View Quote
PWS is another great Idaho AR company.  Chris Reeves makes great knives in Boise too.

Congrats on your upcoming retirement!
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Seekins is having a Labor Day Weekend Sale too:

What better way to celebrate your hard earned cash than with a Labor Day sale! 15% off ALL parts and accessories-- don't forget to enter the code GIVEME15 into your cart before checking out!  Sale ends Tuesday at midnight.

Eric  
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the feedback. I've heard both good and bad about PWS, so I'm on the fence with them. However, I've heard nothing but great things about Seekins. As a matter of fact, I had a conversation with a friend of a friend who manufactures AR's and his goal it to match the quality of Seekins. I  thought that said a lot for Seekins.

I'm not in a super hurry on the AR. So, I think when I arrive in Idaho in a few months I'll see if I can find the Rev Tactical shop and take a look at his product.

Dang you for telling me about the Chris Reeves knives. They look awesome. Thanks guys.

Tim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top