Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2009 7:01:03 PM EDT
Striker - if you are willing to make this a sticky it would be appreciated.

Folks, many come here to see what's available up here in the Great White North. On the front page, there is a range locator feature. I was suprised not to see any Canadian ranges there. So I added 3. The Shooting Edge, Sharon Gun Club and Target Sports Center. The feature is easy to use. You will see a button titled "ADD". Click on it and fill your club/range info in. It helps to have the club's home page open, if they have one, so you can cut and paste the tombstone info. Lets get more Canadian ranges in there for our shooting brothers south of us!!

Mark
Link Posted: 5/25/2009 7:07:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried to add a range, but I do not see the Add button.  Is this functionality restricted to paying members?
Link Posted: 5/25/2009 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You got me there Mate....Striker can you answer that one?

Until then, if you want to send me a link to their website I don't mind doing an upload.

Mark
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/20/2010 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't see the add button either....there are a few ranges I would like to add
Link Posted: 2/20/2010 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#6]
just added CFRAM as someone was askng about Montreal area.

Mark
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 4:48:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Pcdhfc for us pacific Northwest people
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top