Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2017 7:14:49 PM EDT
I grew up there in the 90s.  I wish I took more pictures back then.  I had a great time growing up.  Floating the creek with a bunch of beer was a ton of fun.  Cruising Main, the drive-in, the Dash Inn.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I grew up there in the 90s.  I wish I took more pictures back then.  I had a great time growing up.  Floating the creek with a bunch of beer was a ton of fun.  Cruising Main, the drive-in, the Dash Inn.
View Quote
I'm probably at least a decade or more older than you - grew up about 55 miles south of there in Harlo. My family landed in Lewistown in the early 50's after WWII. Grandma was from Winnett.  At one point around 1950, before everybody made their own way there was about 9 people living in the same 3 Bed/1 BA house on W. Corcoran right across from the baseball field. 

I remember going there with my Grandpa to visit the aunt who still lived at that house back in the 80s when i was 9 or 10 years old.  There were lots of old toys in the enclosed porch, and we used to play baseball across the street using the old fat fingered leather gloves that were from the 50s. 

I'm still in touch with some close friends there, but again probably earlier than your time. Class of '92-'94. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:33:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Just did a service call to the Shopko yesterday. Lovely area.

Once got a Happy Ending BJ in the cemetery in town there.

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ll be passing through there in a week or so for the first time ever. Heard a lot about it. Looking forward to the trip.  

I’ll take some pictures.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ll be passing through there in a week or so for the first time ever. Heard a lot about it. Looking forward to the trip.  

I’ll take some pictures.
View Quote
Bar 19.

My Ex MIL was from Lewistown as her Father was the Crop Insurance guy. Pretty town.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bar 19.

My Ex MIL was from Lewistown as her Father was the Crop Insurance guy. Pretty town.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll take some pictures.
Bar 19.

Holy Smokes, that place was crazy during the fair!
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll take some pictures.
Bar 19.

Bar 19 - oh the old memories...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top