Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2017 8:14:05 PM EDT
I live in Great Falls. Purchased some surplus Antelope A tags for the 511 area. Thought it was a different area and closer. No big deal really. Having a hard time getting access. There's only a couple of BMA's in 511. Kind of a long shot but I thought I'd check to see if anyone knows somebody in that area or maybe there's a member on here that has a place in that area that's willing to let someone on. Any help would be great. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@WWIIWMD Know anyone?
View Quote
Thick as rats in 511, don't know anyone specific, usually hunt the Musselshell zones.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
That 511 area is really difficult to get access to, I have tried a couple of times in the past and was not successful.

I have not tried for a couple of years, so perhaps something has changed.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm, not sounding to good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top