Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2017 10:28:04 PM EDT
In light of todays attack in DC on Republicans practicing for a softball game by a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Considering the violence today, the long-list of black-suited thugs attacking venues with speakers around the country they don't agree in addition to several WTO demonstrations over the years, and overall media/Democrat fear-mongering it's tough to sympathize with those in this article that say they're afraid of conservatives

Note the last paragraphs on the last page.

The Left wants guns

Note #2 - former/potential future Democrat party congressional candidate Amanda Curtis and her husband are open supporters and participants in the same organization..."the anarcho-syndicalist union the International Workers of the World", that one of the persons interviewed and featured this article is part of.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Talyn,

Thanks for posting this.

That article clearly demonstrates the extreme state of denial and the cult of self-victimization that the left embraces.

This is the author of that piece of drivel;

From his LinkedIn page:
linkedin .com/in/michael-siebert-68778912a
left cold on purpose.

I would suggest that you cross post this in GD as there are many Arf-brothers that are intimately familiar with social media and can impact the author's credibility.

I truly wonder what the future will hold for us if these people, their thought processes and their actions go unchecked.

In the words of the great Sun-Tzu, "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

Keep The High Ground,

G

eta...spelling
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, and thanks for IDing the author.

Related to this is the primary reason I posted that article is for folks to watch out for who they may sell firearms to.

While there are wackos on both extreme sides of the political spectrum, history (and the recent DC event) is replete of actions by the violent left.

A later issue of the Independent has a response from another lefty saying that they should arm themselves.

I don't think folks can impact the author's credibility since that picture clearly indicates he exists in an alternate universe.

As we've seen with the demonstrations/riots in Portland, Seattle and Berkley I would be watchful for any suspicious activity at gatherings that would attract these leftist loonies.

Situation awareness is a clear & present need in todays bizarre world.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The best solution is the one that I follow...

I don't sell guns anymore to anybody, period, once they are in my hands, they will stay with me until the day I die and they already have homes picked out in my conservative leaning family!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top