Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Farewell Brother WMD (Page 4 of 6)
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Gratitude to Mauser and a toast to them both for assembling these great Wesisims, hopefully more are available....
Casey Stengel spoke "Stengeleeze" but Wes spoke with a Woody Allen wit, he was one of the few people who could make you laugh out loud while reading his words.

Thanks to for welcome insight into a character of humor and good cheer, positive outlook while carrying the Twin Towers of suffering as one of his several burdens. The police revolver was owned by a LE uncle of our Bro Frankie Knee Caps, the Bronx mafia.

Maybe if a couple hundred of us try super hard, we can fill Wes's right shoe.

Wes and I would do entire lines from movies at appropriate times....very hard to stump each other (until I go into my vast pre 1970 film memory)

Someone's gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes!

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 1:11:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:
Gratitude to Mauser and a toast to them both for assembling these great Wesisims, hopefully more are available....
Casey Stengel spoke "Stengeleeze" but Wes spoke with a Woody Allen wit, he was one of the few people who could make you laugh out loud while reading his words.

Thanks to for welcome insight into a character of humor and good cheer, positive outlook while carrying the Twin Towers of suffering as one of his several burdens. The police revolver was owned by a LE uncle of our Bro Frankie Knee Caps, the Bronx mafia.

Maybe if a couple hundred of us try super hard, we can fill Wes's right shoe.

Wes and I would do entire lines from movies at appropriate times....very hard to stump each other (until I go into my vast pre 1970 film memory)

Someone's gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes!

View Quote

Blazing saddles. More Wesisums will be on the way as long as you two wish it. Thinking Saturday or so.
But get it right new guy, >Wesisums< or the grammar Nazis will tear you up.When it's wrong it has to be so.
Look up the definition of dags.    
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#3]
One of them, "Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent." is from the Pogo comic strip (Porky Pine).
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Understood/agreed Mein Colonel!

Does your dag bite?    Zat is not my dag....

Thanks, more chores for whores. Every Wesisum will be enjoyed for a long time, will save them to an email and send to the family who might miss it here.

Don't think Lil Bro WMD has been online much this week.

"Would Hitler fuck us for a chocolate bar?"

Many thanks, appreciate your time, summer way too busy so far.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Lil Bro was in rough shape when I saw him,my prayers for him to find peace.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 4:18:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WWIIWMD] [#6]
How true and how terrible. He sounded slightly better a couple days later on Monday, but have not seen him running with the whores, you know they'd like to hear from him. Have to phone and suggest he get with some friends, do some posting, what ever helps ease the agony, and it's agony as you know all too well. Been tough to get my carefree muscles going again. The Huntley Threshing Bee is this weekend, probably load up the live belt feds in the armored car, ask some friends and take a Sunset Grill ride for Wes. Always like seeing the old functional 1920's tractors in action!

Here is another try at what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-my-formatted images to cheer us up. Looks like it may work. WMD took photos of these and sent to one of the teams as proof you can always go lower (s/n that is...)

Link Posted: 8/13/2015 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Good evening everyone. My prayers and best wishes for Wes's family and especially the young ones. Heavy news hits them slower It seems to be.
When I started this I just grabbed a page,thank god I wrote it down. So chronologically this should have been the first.
Starting at June 2013when life didn't seem so heavy for him. He was one smart ass. Surprising he didn't have a avatar sooner.
As a paying member he kept the ARFcom his posts harder to pick out. Funny as hell and the wit really shows here. Some of his best and longest
friends are named. But you know who you are and some got missed. To Victoria and all the family, Lets step into the time machine and step back for some early Wesisums. I wish you all a restful and peaceful nights sleep. I think this is the strongest of the three so far.  Wes the floor is yours.

minds me of a saying. Let me see, how I remember it correctly. It goes something like, "This is right, on so many levels". I think that's how it went.
Welcome anyways?

Sly
A live dolphin live on tv while making dolphins to sell for a living with the Miami dolphins? Sweet.

Sly
I like to quote myself. I used to think the little number was my feedback.
I just received word it's my relative IQ which I notice goes down a bit faster when I quote myself.
"Sly" Quotesturbation. You'll go blind doing that.

I just went to my LGS. There's no ammo! Does anyone here know where it all went? I fo to the other LGS tomorrow, surely they'll have what I need.

Sly
.º•??.º•??.ºº•??.º•??.º•??.º•??.º•??.º•??? If you're able to follow the bouncy ball GTFO!

Sly
Say it aloud. . . I am sofa king we Todd it.

Sly
There's a pill for 1/3 of those issues. (I take 1/2 of one in the morning to keep from pissing on my boots)

Aiden Only I can kill this thread! Well, I see you're biding you time at it.
I heard something about triple digits on this one for a life expectancy, I don't see a DNR order!

Page 19 and 3/5ths ownage! Then on wes's very next post
^^^ To hell with that guy.

I've seen a couple of lifers post in this thread.... WTF?
I thought if you were a life member that you would be so popular that your old hometown would throw you a parade every time you returned for a visit.
The local rotary club would take you to strip clubs on the house... I can't stand people like you. You're not welcome here.
What's that you say? That's not how it goes... Hmmm, well that's just stupid.
Here's your name tag back and you're still welcome to any available seat in this thread.
It was a bit crowded earlier, but the Kool-Aid is getting a bit warm.

I invited a new guy to the thread. If he shows up, here's the name tag for THEARWIZARD. Make sure he feels welcome guys.
Hopefully he has a sense of humor.

Welcome!
Yeah, you can open carry here. Just don't sweep me with it.

We're flat-lining!?

CHARGING!

CLEAR!

HIT IT.

KATHUNK!!!!

[Rhythmic monitor]BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP![/Rhythmic monitor]

_____________________________________---------/\___/\___/\____/\___/\_____

Hey, hey, hey. The new guy is here by my invitation.
If you let his 13'er status go, I may begin to forgive Ohio for the last two elections
 Ohio I didn't vote for the idiot in chief.
 Nothing to forgive.

Not you, the other Ohio

Johnny Carcinogen Chicken butt?
Delivers the freshest of eggs from its hole to yours.

Interesting point. We might need to send out some invitations in Crayola. I'm fond of orange myself

If this thread were to get popular, would we have to leave?

Is that the sign for the FSA? That's probably the minimum cost for each individual hour of the FSA.
RiAiNbOwS! I lOvE RaInBoWs AnD wInDeX!
(Didn't want to sound intelligent enough to care about the actual cost of the FSA, I'm trying to be a double threat in this thread)

Your sig line sugggests that you may have potential to be booted, but the rest, as far as I can see, screams: "Ima pee on this thread, MINES!".
Welcome

What's all this talk about some "Zimmerman" fella

MissB This thread lives on, outcast members congregating in a clump...
Anyone got a smoke?

Smokins for the cool kids. You must be joking

Your going to make me loose it here. It's EXCEPT. You just gave him the damn thing. (And only a loser uses loose when they mean to say lose

TerryC Happy mutherfukkin Monday, losers! Just because he's Terry and is a good friend to Wes.

Thank you for your application. The committee has just confirmed your acceptance.
For the sake of your own safety, ensure your Velcro sneakers are properly secured.
Please pick up your name tag and dribble cup at the front desk.
(Down the stairs, to the right and at the end of the hall at the information desk) Feel free to ask any questions. We want you to feel welcome here sport.

Sun-river-ditch, mother trucker!
Oh I see. A Margarine fan, eh? Yeah, you'll fit right in.

Down to 250 pages to sort through. But you all have a fine night.
The next one should be longer we will see.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you again Mauser,put a smile on my face tonight that I really needed

RIP Brother you will not be forgotten.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
You just made it all worth while. If only ten people got some joy out of this after what's happened. It would all be good.

Goodnight Wes. Who said it best. Billy Joel. Angels put you in time out yet?
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks Mauser1....I can hear him saying every word....I will never forget. Please post as much as you can.

I agree with the Wolf, a badly needed laugh tonight. I might as well tell you I've never been this sad...never been truly devastated before. Whatever piss-poor inadequate group of words I find on top of this keyboard, they suck...... it's not like I lost my right arm....if I did that, I would still have my left arm.

No Wes, this is different. I've said this to Lil Bro, to Joe and it's not remotely true, but feel like I lost my only friend, the only friend I'll ever have and I'll never have another. As we so often said, "just a rittle bit to your reft Hans" and into the shark tank.

We also keep thinking about the next 40 years, about all we have lost and how our lives grew a bit darker without him....

For our close friends and new ones..... Epic loss.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you Mauser I truly love reading these so please do not stop.  I can hear his voice as I read them the one thing he said a lot was the sofa king, every time I hear that I think of him. Reading these tonight has made my day and with that I will give you all a little update on what has been going on with us.  Yesterday JD (Wes's dad) had the charges dropped of negligent homicide and formally charged with count a deliberate homicide and count B Mitigated homicide.  Today was arraignment day and JD entered the plea of not guilty.  Bond stayed at 250,000 and a judge was assigned to the case.  As soon as the judge assigns a date for court I will let you all know.  I do know that I am completely expecting this to go through the court system which means that to truly start to heal I will not be able to do that till this case is settled.  I am looking at 2 years before anything is decided on JD's fate.  I also know that I have an extremely strong support system from not just my friends and family here but, from all of Wes's brothers.  Thank you all for that.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Thank you Mauser I truly love reading these so please do not stop.  I can hear his voice as I read them the one thing he said a lot was the sofa king, every time I hear that I think of him. Reading these tonight has made my day and with that I will give you all a little update on what has been going on with us.  Yesterday JD (Wes's dad) had the charges dropped of negligent homicide and formally charged with count a deliberate homicide and count B Mitigated homicide.  Today was arraignment day and JD entered the plea of not guilty.  Bond stayed at 250,000 and a judge was assigned to the case.  As soon as the judge assigns a date for court I will let you all know.  I do know that I am completely expecting this to go through the court system which means that to truly start to heal I will not be able to do that till this case is settled.  I am looking at 2 years before anything is decided on JD's fate.  I also know that I have an extremely strong support system from not just my friends and family here but, from all of Wes's brothers.  Thank you all for that.
View Quote

We are with you through every day, all the way and here to stay.

MGD
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#13]

MGD
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

MGD

What the machine gun guy said
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Another cool rainy day...
Perfect weather for APIT or flamethrowers!!

MGD
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:26:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Well hello Victoria,nice to see you stopped by. Hope you and the kiddo's are doing ok and think of  you all daily. Funny thing happened at Sam's club tonight, our Cashier's name was Victoria and an employee that came over to ask her something was named Rebekah though tof you guys instantly. Kiddo's all ready for school?that should be starting shortly.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By m1awolf:
Well hello Victoria,nice to see you stopped by. Hope you and the kiddo's are doing ok and think of  you all daily. Funny thing happened at Sam's club tonight, our Cashier's name was Victoria and an employee that came over to ask her something was named Rebekah though tof you guys instantly. Kiddo's all ready for school?that should be starting shortly.
View Quote

Time for an update; the recent shoot was fun, a badly needed tonic for all, weather perfect, wind low, should fortify us for the next 2.5 months of "shooting weather"!
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Time for an update.  Today is my boy's 9th birthday, and all went well.  We had his birthday party on Saturday since Opening day for deer and elk is this Saturday and in our household everything is second to hunting, even birthday's. He had lots of fun and plenty of friends came to visit. I was a little worried how it would go because the week leading up to his birthday was a very somber and emotional time for him.  He really missed his dad.  Once we got past that he has been better.  I know it will take time but it seems from an outward appearance he is coping real well.  Now our next hurdle is to get past hunting season and than its Thanksgiving.  This is all very much the time of year that the kids spent the most time with there dad, so it is the most emotional time for them.  We appreciate all the support that has overwhelmingly came our way.  It makes a huge difference in how we are handling this knowing we have support from so many people.  Thank You all.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Time for an update.  Today is my boy's 9th birthday, and all went well.  We had his birthday party on Saturday since Opening day for deer and elk is this Saturday and in our household everything is second to hunting, even birthday's. He had lots of fun and plenty of friends came to visit. I was a little worried how it would go because the week leading up to his birthday was a very somber and emotional time for him.  He really missed his dad.  Once we got past that he has been better.  I know it will take time but it seems from an outward appearance he is coping real well.  Now our next hurdle is to get past hunting season and than its Thanksgiving.  This is all very much the time of year that the kids spent the most time with there dad, so it is the most emotional time for them.  We appreciate all the support that has overwhelmingly came our way.  It makes a huge difference in how we are handling this knowing we have support from so many people.  Thank You all.
View Quote
B-day hugs to the little lad.  Love & prayers out Victoria.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

It was great. Glad he enjoyed it and very glad he's doing better since. Missing Wes was pretty severe that day. Every day is always supposed to help heal a loss, wish that would kick in soon....
Good luck hunting! The wily Wapati are more comfortable in the freezer anyway, they don't like the heat.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#21]
HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY WES

We toasted you bro! We miss you very much.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#23]
HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY WES

We toasted you bro! We miss you very much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Happy birthday buddy, You left us too soon. Not that it was your choice.
I miss you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 2:01:24 AM EDT
[#25]
A big Happy 36th Birthday to the most amazing and selfless man I know, Wes

A big toast to you and you are missed very much.
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 2:17:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Happy Birthday
miss you bro
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Thinking about you Sly, miss you were here.... After June 3, will toast you with The Macallan 39 year old bottled in April 1968 before the Tet Offensive.  

Here's one you really liked bro:

Gary Johnston: I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.

Terrorist: I like you. You have balls. I like balls.

What would you do/if you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom/what would you do/if asked to make the ultimate sacrifice/would you think about all them people/who gave up everything they had/would you think about all them war

vets/and would you start to feel bad/freedom isn't free/it costs folks like you and me/and if we don't all chip in, we'll never pay that bill/freedom isn't free/no, there's a hefty fucken fee/and if you don't all chip in your buck o'five who will/mmm

buck o'five/freedom costs a buck o'five.

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Sean Penn: Last year I went to Iraq. Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

Alec Baldwin: By following the rules of the Film Actor's Guild, the world can become a better place; that handles dangerous people with talk, and reasoning; that, is the fag way. One day you'll all look at the world us actors created and say, "wow, good going, fag. You really made the world a better place, didntcha, fag?"

America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfucking day, yeah! / America, fuck yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah! / Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to / America, fuck yeah! So lick my butt and suck on my balls! / America, fuck yeah! What you gonna do when we come for you now!

Link Posted: 6/20/2016 2:57:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Happy fathers day brother. From what I gather the kids seem to be thriving. I do know they miss you and so do I.
You cant believe how much I could have used some sage advice also. Victoria, I hope all is well with your health doing well.
There will never be others like you so take care OK. Both Dan and yourself talked me off the wall and I use your advice dailly.
This last stint of 6 months in the hospital they didn't save the paper I had all my numbers written on it didn't make it .
I had two days to move out I was in the hospital rehab facility.A couple of Arfcomers helped me by grabbing all they could. T
hen they threw all the rest of my stuff the workers didn't want in a dumpster.
Just another life thrown in the can. I really needed his advise then and boy did I use it.  Once again happy fathers day!
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 9:53:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m1awolf] [#29]
Hard to believe a year has passed since we lost Wes. Much has happened in that time but not a day has gone by that I do not think of him or his family. Having Victoria in my life has helped ease my pain immensly and hopefully my presence in hers has helped her as much. Miss you Brother,keep the brews cold and find the good hunting and fishing spots for us up there until I arrive.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#30]
I woke this morning looking back on this day last year.  I never thought that after returning home from my morning run that it would be last time W give me coffee and told me morning beautiful.  That it would be the last time we ever had lunch together, last time I received a kiss from him and was told see you at home. Definitely never would have thought that the last words we spoke to each other was that we loved eachother before my world got turned upside down.  It's been a long journey down the road of healing.  I've been very blessed to have so many wonderful people who have been there for me that I never really new in the beginning.  Through all the pain I have made some friends who now I call family.

This will not be an easy day for emotions will run high for the senseless loss of W's life.  Through all this sadness though I know I am strong woman who despite all that I've been through I can look my kids in the eye and know I've done right by them.  I can hold my head up knowing that I was strong enough to look the man in the eye who took my world from me and tell him I forgive him for all he did and in doing so I am a better person who didn't let my self get consumed with hate and vengeance.  I got justice, closure, and healing.  I am at peace with all that has happened and accepted that this is my life now.  My wonderful brothers I thank you for being here you made this journey way more bearable and that means more to me than you'll ever know.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Victoria, you are an inspiration. Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Hi Wes, we all miss you something awful brother yet you're a lucky Bastogne shooting with John Browning, Garand, Thompson, discussing tactics and armor with Patton, telling him you worked on and drove the same model Scout Car he used as his Command Car in Sicily and North Africa. Very glad you're our Guardian Angel Whiskey Mike Delta. Haven't seen much of your family recently, kids growing like weeds, another bizzi year. 6 and I are forever grateful you led us to find each other, amazing right? Who saw that coming? No one! She's healing well, walking daily and soon back to normal. No need to tell you the challenges faced in the last year, going a bit better now. Thanks for the lasting place in our hearts you made, for the times we had and untold memories treasured/relished.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Miss you every day brother.
Until we meet again . . .

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#34]
RIP
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#35]
With Father's Day being this last weekend was a rough one this year.... much sadness and missing of Wes.  This all has carried over into the week with many thoughts and talk of Wes from the kids and I.  Then this morning I had to have a discussion with the kids no mother should ever have with there children.... why there was no way dad could survive from the wound he sustained and if he did why it is a blessing of his passing.  There sharp little minds don't miss anything and were talking about how they would give anything to have there dad back and that they wished he could have lived through what happened.  Not something I wanted to talk about but if I didn't they would ask someone else.  Who better to tell them the truth than there mom who has to live with the memories of that night... only two people know the truth of that night and one is locked up, the other is me.  I am the only one who can truly give the answers to the questions asked by my kids no matter how hard it is for all of us.  Sorry much sadness in my heart today over this mornings discussion with the kids.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#36]
You got this V
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
You got this V
View Quote
Our discussions and there missing there dad are just going to get more frequent as we get closer to anniversary of his death
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#38]

We're here for you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
You got this V
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#40]
With Father's Day being this last weekend was a rough one this year.... much sadness and missing of Wes.  This all has carried over into the week with many thoughts and talk of Wes from the kids and I.  Then this morning I had to have a discussion with the kids no mother should ever have with there children.... why there was no way dad could survive from the wound he sustained and if he did why it is a blessing of his passing.  There sharp little minds don't miss anything and were talking about how they would give anything to have there dad back and that they wished he could have lived through what happened.  Not something I wanted to talk about but if I didn't they would ask someone else.  Who better to tell them the truth than there mom who has to live with the memories of that night... only two people know the truth of that night and one is locked up, the other is me.  I am the only one who can truly give the answers to the questions asked by my kids no matter how hard it is for all of us.  Sorry much sadness in my heart today over this mornings discussion with the kids.
View Quote
My heart is there with you . . .
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
Rough but necessary. If he wasn't so damn honest and easy to love we wouldn't miss the Bastogne so much. But he was the man we wanted to spend the rest of our lives hanging with. Much of the War Room (true, due to doctor stuff too) is as we left it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#42]
I woke this morning with heavy sadness in my heart for today has been 2 years since Wes died.  It's been a long road of hurt, pain, and healing these last 2 years and I know that this day will always be a rough one.  It's the day I watched my husband get killed and then had to make the grueling process of letting the family know what happened.  Had to look my kids in the face and tell them that there father was gone and that there grandfather had done it.  I know that the kids and I have picked up the pieces of our shattered life and are moving on... I'm getting married on the 29th and am expecting a baby that will be due in Dec.  Despite all that happiness that we have been able to find this is still a rough day...We love Wes dearly and speak of him daily but miss him greatly.  He is a huge part of our life more now then ever before and every day I wake I thank the lord that I am still here to watch Wes and my kids grow into amazing young people.  I am truly bless to have such amazing support from those I now call my brothers.  This day a rough one for more than just me I know for Wes impact and reach was far.   Just wanted y'all to know that even though I know this hurt I feel over the loss of my husband, a truly great man, I also hurt for all you who lost a brother.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#43]
I woke this morning with heavy sadness in my heart for today has been 2 years since Wes died.  It's been a long road of hurt, pain, and healing these last 2 years and I know that this day will always be a rough one.  It's the day I watched my husband get killed and then had to make the grueling process of letting the family know what happened.  Had to look my kids in the face and tell them that there father was gone and that there grandfather had done it.  I know that the kids and I have picked up the pieces of our shattered life and are moving on... I'm getting married on the 29th and am expecting a baby that will be due in Dec.  Despite all that happiness that we have been able to find this is still a rough day...We love Wes dearly and speak of him daily but miss him greatly.  He is a huge part of our life more now then ever before and every day I wake I thank the lord that I am still here to watch Wes and my kids grow into amazing young people.  I am truly bless to have such amazing support from those I now call my brothers.  This day a rough one for more than just me I know for Wes impact and reach was far.   Just wanted y'all to know that even though I know this hurt I feel over the loss of my husband, a truly great man, I also hurt for all you who lost a brother.
View Quote
Our loss can never compare to yours, and we will always be there for you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:57:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Wes was here tonight. There's two clones of funeral wreaths I designed located on the Victrola near the Shadowbox Frankie Knee Caps made.

One says Mr. Black Rifle.

The other says I-M-A-WMD

He dropped in, brushed the named banner off the Victrola so we'd be reminded of our brother, of all our blessings and have a toast.

After toasting WMD, its time for bed.

Missing you, in our hearts and minds daily, Resting In Peace brother.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Hard to believe two years has passed,miss you Brother.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#46]
I feel like I let you down brother
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:42:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh what a weekend... Jr had his 11th birthday yesterday and we ended up with one of his friends spending the night.   It was good for Jr he needed to be able to have friends over.   I'm home full time now so that he could.  My boy is growing up so fast and it breaks my heart that W isn't here with us to watch what a fine young man he's growing up to be.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Striker:
He is watching from above and your ar15.com family is watching too. 
View Quote
Well said.
Page / 6
Farewell Brother WMD (Page 4 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top