Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2017 9:05:45 PM EDT
I need a recommendation for a gunsmith who does shotgun work.  I need a bbl shortened and a bead replaced, as well as some mechanical work and a refinish(parkerizing).  Help some new coast trash out
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Anything shotgun I would ship off to Briley in Houston, Texas.

http://www.briley.com/

You could also check with Dixie Precision Rifles in Brandon, MS. but that is a 3 hour drive from the coast.
I think the Dixie Precision guys occasionally go to Pascagoula to shoot F class.  You could meet them at that range and drop it off there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I don't know any.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I send my shotguns off to Rich Cole at www.colegun.com or Briley.  There is not much in the way of old school gunsmithing down here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I send my shotguns off to Rich Cole at www.colegun.com or Briley.  There is not much in the way of old school gunsmithing down here.
View Quote
Rich Cole is phenomenal and has done work on several of my family's guns.  He is a good guy and I've been to his FL location shop many times.  You cannot beat his work.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#5]
2nd amendment guns and repair in leakesville. Fixed my heirloom Remington 58 for cheap. They do Cerakote as well 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top