User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am partial to the areas along 16 Ossipee up to Berlin area for a mix of rural and accessible amenities.  Remote up north Errol is lovely.

-P
View Quote

I think my one major gripe with this area is it puts many of your major shopping needs in North Conway.  Other than sneaking in to the LL Bean Outlet and then escaping, I am just not a fan.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Still looking, but am being a little more picky now. I'd prefer to only do this once.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still looking, but am being a little more picky now. I'd prefer to only do this once.

View Quote

Your sense of adventure is really lacking.

but yeah, if you're buying land to build on you've got the time to make a good deliberate choice and not settle for something that will not completely satisfy your needs/wants

Hop back in here any time you have a question/comment.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 8:29:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Op there's some beautiful farm country along Rt 10. I'm partial to the Woodsville up to Orford NH area, I have family in the area.
 There's pretty easy access to Rt 91 and getting to Rt 93 isn't terrible. Good luck on your hunt.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I moved up to Carrol county 3 years ago. Besides the tourists it's pretty nice.

If it wasn't for work I'd move up as far North as I could.

We're renting right now. When we buy I also need a 200 yard range. It's one of my non negotiables.

Ive got a spot right now I can shoot to 200 yards but it's a 5 minute drive and a 15 minute hike.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, we've got a 200 yard range here on our farm in CT, so any land I purchase in NH should be large enough to accommodate a 200 yard range there. A 15-25 acre parcel should do the trick.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top