Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2021 6:55:12 PM EDT
Why  do I keep seeing all these Maggie Hassan political ads on YouTube and TV??

I mean it's nowhere near her 2022 Senate re-election time, and these have been going on for months.

Does she just have money to burn?
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Name recognition campaign?
View Quote
Maybe. She sure is spending a lot of money early.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Maybe. She sure is spending a lot of money early.
View Quote

Is it her campaign or a PAC that is funding the ad spot(s)?

Oh and just so people know NH is New Hampshire since the OP didn't indicate it. And Hassan is a Democrat. I'd assume the ad spots are for radio stations or in markets that cover New Hampshire.

And for that matter why is the OP (who indicates New Hampshire) posting in the Connecticut home town forum about a politician that doesn't represent CT anyway?
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh and just so people know NH is New Hampshire since the OP didn't indicate it. And Hassan is a Democrat. I'd assume the ad spots are for radio stations or in markets that cover New Hampshire.

And for that matter why is the OP (who indicates New Hampshire) posting in the Connecticut home town forum about a politician that doesn't represent CT anyway?
View Quote

Like how the USSR was (erroneously) referred to as Russia so frequently; Connecticut used to be the dominant state in the former NEHTF.

On a more relevant note, Connecticut Democratic officials have a history of campaigning for for Maggie Hassan. Back in 2016, Richard Blumenthal (through his Senatorial campaign, Blumenthal For Connecticut) engaged in a shared fundraising drive that would benefit both campaigns (i.e. that the donations would be evenly split between Blumenthal and Hassan's campaigns).

She's a previous Governor of New Hampshire, so she probably has a lot of name recognition.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ooops.
I thought this was all New England. My mistake.
Stand down.

Can Mods move this to NH??
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:05:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorros money paying for the adds.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#8]
The ads are just cringe worthy. You know as soon as partnering with biden. You know where she stands on everything.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#10]
That's at Throwback in Hampton. Cool place but always gave me the vibe, lol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#11]

This is the Hassan ad on the billboard above Murphy’s in Manchester.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Her seat is supposed to be one that can be flipped due to her polling as un popular. They are spending cash to prop her up…
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Who is the  NHGOP gonna back; Sununu, that clown Ayotte, some Scott Brown/Romney-esque RINO?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sorros money paying for the adds.
View Quote

BINGO!
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#15]
All I know is. I am thinking about going premium on youtube just to stop watching them over and over. Working from home, not all of it is perks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:06:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All I know is. I am thinking about going premium on youtube just to stop watching them over and over. Working from home, not all of it is perks.
View Quote

I couldn't stand watching youtube without uBlock Origin.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Installed ublock. Nice......
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I couldn't stand watching youtube without uBlock Origin.
View Quote

Works great on my laptop.

I need to find something that works with my ipad and the safari browser.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Its maddening. "When its bipartisan you know it will stick."

Every other ad on Pluto or youtube is her. Then I saw a counter-ad the other say, cant remember what group made it but it was seriously cringey.

I moved here from CT more than two decades ago, kills me to see it turn left.
How do people not get it?

I feel like we're the last holdout in New England, hope we can hold the line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top