Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2017 9:32:28 AM EDT
My conceal permit is going to expire soon, and I am aware that NH has constitutional carry which is great. But being I am currently stationed in NC and heading to CA (which i also am aware CA doesnt recognize the permit) but the NH permit at least allows me to carry in a few other states. That being said my question is Ill be taking leave this week to come home for some admin stuff, am I able to apply for my permit and have it mailed to me or is it always just pick up in person?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably the best thing would be to call your local department, explain your situation, and ask them. 
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Tried that once myself, they made me pick it up. Wouldn't even let my father who is a state trooper pick it up for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top